THE BROWNS BOARD

2 Plays That Killed The Browns Chances That No One Is Talking About

Soju

First drive in the 3rd, when it was 3rd and 2. Shurmur the genius calls a BRILLIANT PLAY that has Colt throwing the ball 11 YARDS BEHIND THE FIRST DOWN to Little on a Retarded looking screen play.

Let me ask you, do good teams call plays like that on 3RD and 2?!! We needed 2 freaking YARDS and he's calling a screen that STARTS 11 FREAKING yards behind the First Down?! Go back and look at the tape. Little caught the ball 11 yards behind the first down.

We make that first down and we are LEAST in field goal range...

Next play that gave up the game:

Simply, the ball was on the 39, 4th and 2, Time: 37 sec in 3rd Quarter, down by 14. Are you Retarded? GO FOR THE 1ST DOWN!

My God, I feel at times idiots without a brain are running this team.

Wake the F up Browns, you f-ing Clowns.

Edit: Bodybuilder32 did mention the not going for it on 4th and 2. Didn't see that.

First drive in the 3rd, when it was 3rd and 2. Shurmur the genius calls a BRILLIANT PLAY that has Colt throwing the ball 11 YARDS BEHIND THE FIRST DOWN to Little on a Retarded looking screen play.

Let me ask you, do good teams call plays like that on 3RD and 2?!! We needed 2 freaking YARDS and he's calling a screen that STARTS 11 FREAKING yards behind the First Down?! Go back and look at the tape. Little caught the ball 11 yards behind the first down.

We make that first down and we are LEAST in field goal range...

Next play that gave up the game:

Simply, the ball was on the 39, 4th and 2, Time: 37 sec in 3rd Quarter, down by 14. Are you Retarded? GO FOR THE 1ST DOWN!

My God, I feel at times idiots without a brain are running this team.

Wake the F up Browns, you f-ing Clowns.

Edit: Bodybuilder32 did mention the not going for it on 4th and 2. Didn't see that.

That to bewildered me. Sometimes I can't even believe my eyes at some of the shit this offense tries.Shurmur calls plays from his freakin "gameplan" instead of adapting to the defense once the game starts rolling. Mccoy and the browns do best in the no huddle. WHY? cause we keep the opposing d off balance and thats the ONLY advantage this offense has. Mccoy has proved that he can get the ball moving once a rhythm is established. Please work on some no huddle practice and get Colt comfortable calling his own plays at the defense. With Hillis in, this would KILL defenses. Keep them off balance with no huddle passing, then run it up their ass with Hillis while they're scrambling to defend recievers. Once we convince a defense that we can throw effectively and consistently, the run game will be as dangerous as it was last year. THIS TEAM WITH AN EFFECTIVE OFFENSE IS A 11-5 TEAM. no doubt in my mind.

The Browns defense is one outstanding LB away from joining the elite in the league. Considering the Browns offense spotted the 49ers a gift TD, the defense certainly held up their end of the bargain- especially in the second half. Hey folks- we finally have a defensive coordinator that knows how to make halftime adjustments!

I was furious about that punt on the 39 too. Field position wasn't an issue the way our defense was playing at the time. What was Shurmur thinking? Pin them back on the one, and try to get a saftey?

The Browns defense is one outstanding LB away from joining the elite in the league. Considering the Browns offense spotted the 49ers a gift TD, the defense certainly held up their end of the bargain- especially in the second half. Hey folks- we finally have a defensive coordinator that knows how to make halftime adjustments!

I was furious about that punt on the 39 too. Field position wasn't an issue the way our defense was playing at the time. What was Shurmur thinking? Pin them back on the one, and try to get a saftey?

with 2 picks in the first round, I would hope the Browns could pick up an elite MLB and a great WR. Any can't-miss LB prospects for next year's draft?

with 2 picks in the first round, I would hope the Browns could pick up an elite MLB and a great WR. Any can't-miss LB prospects for next year's draft?

Well ESPN ranks the top 32 college football players that are eligible for the draft (meaning some of them could stay in college for another year). There seems to be a lot of them:

8 Manti Te'o Notre Dame MLB

11 Vontaze Burfict Arizona St. MLB

13 Luke Kuechly Boston College MLB

22 Courtney Upshaw Alabama OLB

26 Ronnell Lewis Oklahoma OLB

28 Kevin Reddick UNC OLB

31 Zach Brown UNC OLB

I don't know anything about them. Maybe someone else does? All I know is I'm not sure I want another defensive player named Courtney <_<

Well ESPN ranks the top 32 college football players that are eligible for the draft (meaning some of them could stay in college for another year). There seems to be a lot of them:

8 Manti Te'o Notre Dame MLB

11 Vontaze Burfict Arizona St. MLB

13 Luke Kuechly Boston College MLB

22 Courtney Upshaw Alabama OLB

26 Ronnell Lewis Oklahoma OLB

28 Kevin Reddick UNC OLB

31 Zach Brown UNC OLB

I don't know anything about them. Maybe someone else does? All I know is I'm not sure I want another defensive player named Courtney <_<

Or another Notre Dame alumnus.

Archived