THE BROWNS BOARD

Total Trap Game For The Texans

BrownsBacker

Well someone has made a thread before all of our losses this year stating how its a trap game, why not keep up with the tradition? The browns are coming off a very bad week of football, this is a total trap game for the texans! I'm guessing Clayton rushes for over 150 yards since the texans don't know about him. Thats the only reason Hillis ever did good after all, right? ;)

Seriously though lets hope to watch some good football for once, GO BROWNS!

Well someone has made a thread before all of our losses this year stating how its a trap game, why not keep up with the tradition? The browns are coming off a very bad week of football, this is a total trap game for the texans! I'm guessing Clayton rushes for over 150 yards since the texans don't know about him. Thats the only reason Hillis ever did good after all, right? ;)

I do not think so, they have a good offense and a great running game and one of the best WR's in the game coming back, and we got Colt McCoy and other teams cuts to run and catch the ball.................and they are at home, the line as it is is adequate, to think the Browns win is more swilling the cool aid, but sometimes shielt happens, unfortunatley the hOMERS here wish that every week

I agree 100%

Browns 6

Houston 3

Ghoolie, I know sarcasm isn't easy to detect on the internet, but you must be a real dolt if you couldn't sense it in my post. Its not a trap game buddy, no shit. :lol: And just because I like my team I'm a "homer" whatever that means, keep the rants coming, its very entertaining....Actually I lied, I don't even open threads started by you. :(

Texans are over rated.

Browns 21

Texans 19

We have a shot if we keep it within a field goal in the last 2 mins of the game. Schaub's football IQ dwindles in the last 2 mins of close games. I'm saying that because a buddy of mine is a Texans fan and that's his assessment.

Archived