THE BROWNS BOARD

All This "i Told You So" Talk

VaporTrail

It's getting old. Yes, you pulled out a post from 2 years ago where someone put their foot in their mouth. Everyone sees you're smarter than that person. Congratulations. We're all still fans of the most miserable franchise in the NFL. Being the smartest one of us is like being the valedictorian of the short bus.

It's getting old. Yes, you pulled out a post from 2 years ago where someone put their foot in their mouth. Everyone sees you're smarter than that person. Congratulations. We're all still fans of the most miserable franchise in the NFL. Being the smartest one of us is like being the valedictorian of the short bus.

that was pretty fawking astute, congrats. On the other hand a few good men been getting it for 11 years and are despised here, what it is about that, hating the sage wisdom??????????????? Somehow someway there is something real wrong with Browns fandom

that was pretty fawking astute, congrats. On the other hand a few good men been getting it for 11 years and are despised here, what it is about that, hating the sage wisdom??????????????? Somehow someway there is something real wrong with Browns fandom

yeah but those people are browns fans. not some poser squeeler quiff like you. why don't you come back when we're good (if ever) and post something positive instead of coming on here and sucking steeler cock.

quit trying to have your cock and eat it too.

ten bucks he looks like a dried up jackie mason wearing socks and sandals ridin around in his hoverround sippin on an angry drink.

hopefully the nurses at the retirement home are feeding you a michael jackson arsenic drip, quiff.

go fellate ben some more, snowbird.

You are a real riot old man.

No I am the Navy and did wonders for the Navy while you backed up to the pay window for doing nothing other than the same kind of morose shiet you do here and further I am a football guru and upstanding citizen who did it all to make America better............so what i want from you is be at the tailgate so I can kick your pos asrse

No I am the Navy and did wonders for the Navy and a football guru and upstanding citizen who did it all to make America better............so what i want from you is be at the tailgate so I can kick your pos asrse

If I showed up you would run like a faggot coward. Upstanding sand crab piece of garbage is what you are. You never showed up when I lived in VA coward. You are a laughing stock in here and in Brady Quinn Homo Fan club. A pathetic old man who has a limp dick and no power. Now, talk more shit.

If I showed up you would run like a faggot coward. Upstanding sand crab piece of garbage is what you are. You never showed up when I lived in VA coward. You are a laughing stock in here and in Brady Quinn Homo Fan club. A pathetic old man who has a limp dick and no power. Now, talk more shit.

Problem is, I am the NAVY and yu are what you are, and you wont show up.......................that settles that

WOW really, you two sound like your 12.....

Can we delete this thread and get on with football or other things related to the Browns..

What a Joke, you make Browns fan look like a joke

you're a joke. if you don't like what you read, hear or see don't read it, see it or listen to it.

if we're 12, then you must be typing your comments from your pregnant crack smokin florida trailer park mother's womb/hole.

who cares what you think.

you're a joke. if you don't like what you read, hear or see don't read it, see it or listen to it.

if we're 12, then you must be typing your comments from your pregnant crack smokin florida trailer park mother's womb/hole.

who cares what you think.

Internet tough guy, Internet tough guy.....

LOL love my fellow Browns fans!!!!!

How did we go from talking about football to this sudden hate of Non Commissioned Officers? I only ask because I'm a former NCO in the Army that served in Iraq and Afghanistan. As far as courage and balls go...no need to look at rank because I've served with the best enlisted men and women as well as the best commissioned officers across all branches of our armed services. Don't know where the rage is coming from but it's really not cool.

How did we go from talking about football to this sudden hate of Non Commissioned Officers? I only ask because I'm a former NCO in the Army that served in Iraq and Afghanistan. As far as courage and balls go...no need to look at rank because I've served with the best enlisted men and women as well as the best commissioned officers across all branches of our armed services. Don't know where the rage is coming from but it's really not cool.

no marcus, no rage at all. god bless you and your family for your service to our country.

it was really a dispute between one person saying you (if being in the service so long) should be able to promote into an officer.

i said, being an enlisted man for six years in the army said that you don't (as an enlisted man) automatically promote into officer ranks. non commissioned officer ranks yes, all the way up to sergeant major.

you just don't roll out of your bunk one day as a E4 and say i want to be an officer and just roll into headquarters and sign-up somehow. you basically turn your back on the hard-core enlisted men that have been with you for ever how long and tell them you want to become a officer.

"how is that gonna go over?"

either way no big deal you can do it through schooling and sucking on the schwang but you'll never be able to lead that first squad you were in because they know you were one of them once and now a quiff for changing teams.

no marcus, no rage at all. god bless you and your family for your service to our country.

it was really a dispute between one person saying you (if being in the service so long) should be able to promote into an officer.

i said, being an enlisted man for six years in the army said that you don't (as an enlisted man) automatically promote into officer ranks. non commissioned officer ranks yes, all the way up to sergeant major.

you just don't roll out of your bunk one day as a E4 and say i want to be an officer and just roll into headquarters and sign-up somehow. you basically turn your back on the hard-core enlisted men that have been with you for ever how long and tell them you want to become a officer.

"how is that gonna go over?"

either way no big deal you can do it through schooling and sucking on the schwang but you'll never be able to lead that first squad you were in because they know you were one of them once and now a quiff for changing teams.

I see what you're saying man. I think that's why they totally reassign those green to gold guys. I've never heard of one of them being put back into that identical unit. However from a leadership standpoint you make a valid argument on how an commissioned officer is viewed if they leave the ranks of enlisted. I've seen and served with some great officers whereas some I wish I never met. The ones all about unit cohesion are the ones that usually have a rewarding career. The ones that get the commission to walk around with their schwang? is it? all out don't fare that well normally. Either way I loved the military just started to hate combat after 4 combat deployments and one to Kosovo (whatever you'd call that).

all out don't fare that well normally. Either way I loved the military just started to hate combat after 4 combat deployments and one to Kosovo (whatever you'd call that).

and for that sir you get my vote.

all i know is now i might be called a liberal.BUT i do have my own ohio property in progress... workin on it. can't wait to be back in my hometown,

marcus i would gladly belly up and give a toast to you and your service.

any good pizza or sandwich kings around there??

and for that sir you get my vote.

all i know is now i might be called a liberal.BUT i do have my own ohio property in progress... workin on it. can't wait to be back in my hometown,

marcus i would gladly belly up and give a toast to you and your service.

any good pizza or sandwich kings around there??

Awesome pizza at two pizzeria's downtown. One's called Sweet Melissa's and the other is called Vinnie Van GoGo's. Larry's Sub's and Baldino's are two good sandwich shops down here. I like Savannah, GA but it's not Youngstown, Oh. Will be a damn Yankee till die. Go Browns!!!

Not that I'm agreeing with Ghoolie but our draft history has to be the worst in the NFL....

With that said, however, I believe H & H have made two good drafts and their legacy might be built on how they perform in next years draft..

We finally have some players to build around... I'm sure there are numerous opinions on what we need to do next year but so far I'm pleased with how our last two drafts have turned out...

Now back to the cage match------------------------

Peace

T.Dawg

Archived