THE BROWNS BOARD

Detriot Fans Petitioning To Stop Nickelback From Playing Halftime Show

halfsane

That IS a cool video Sthoolie, but people hate Nickelback because they have been overexposed and wore out their welcome. Once you get sick of that band, you reallllly get sick of that band.

When I was a kid, Vanilla Ice comes to mind.

That IS a cool video Sthoolie, but people hate Nickelback because they have been overexposed and wore out their welcome. Once you get sick of that band, you reallllly get sick of that band.

When I was a kid, Vanilla Ice comes to mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2pXfAK8r1k

Yes, and Ozzie Osbourne's songs sound OH so much different.

Good Lord, music is subjective. Protesting a band?

FKUCK Detroit and it's welfare, union, cancerous occupy mentality.

So protesting music is bad but abusing a city is good ? I take it you are anti american ?

wants to fire some young kids who happen to make some great music.

This explains alot. Nobody likes nickleback, therefore i've concluded everything you post on here is a complete lie . Thanks for confirming that you are nothing more than an annoying steelers troll redneck. xxxx the patriots xxxx nickleback and xxxx people that shit all over the browns board every day with anti cleveland mentality. xxxx you.

Yes, and Ozzie Osbourne's songs sound OH so much different.

Good Lord, music is subjective. Protesting a band?

FKUCK Detroit and it's welfare, union, cancerous occupy mentality.

you're right, music is subjective, and detroit doesn't like nickleback. So why subject yourself to a band you dont like if you think you can get them to change it.

and nice little shot at the occupy wallstreet people. protesting is a core value of our nation, the american revolution starting out as a protest. So, you're a communist.

Archived