THE BROWNS BOARD

Out Best Head Coach Since 1999

roach

Our Best Head Coach Since 1999  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who is our best Head Coach since 1999?

• Chris Palmer
    • Butch Davis
    • Terry Robiskie
    • Romeo Crennel
    • Eric Mangini
    • Pat Shurmur
    • I'm a wuss, None of the above

Running up the middle with a no-name RB when you are down 21 in the 1st half? i've had it.

You would think, that after trying with 4 different RB's, and all averaging barely 2yds a carry, that there is something fundamentally wrong with the play calling. Also think his idea of whom is the best players to be out there isn't very astute either, the glimpses we have seen of young Norwood in last couple games seems like he can get a little separation for the kind of throws Shurmer is wanting to call, so why he isn't in there more god only knows. Thought McCoy actually play ok today, seeing as how he has to run around trying not to get his head knocked of every other play.

Think about that. Who was in a tougher situation? Couch with our '99 team, Carr with the early Texans, or McCoy now? Tough call.

(McCoy's mom looked pretty hot).

well, I voted for Mangini as the best coach

As far as QB's Couch stank and had a free pass for five years of stankdum, Carr was given a chance, we been pissing on Colt a gamer since he got with a chest full of pussies as weapons,

so that says Colt, he has not even been the slightest chance so far

well, I voted for Mangini as the best coach

As far as QB's Couch stank and had a free pass for five years of stankdum, Carr was given a chance, we been pissing on Colt a gamer since he got with a chest full of pussies as weapons,

so that says Colt, he has not even been the slightest chance so far

you are such an ass and have no comprehension of what football is about.

couch COULD have been good except he had a worse OFFENSIVE LINE than colt mccoy has now.

and how are we looking at colt now because of that?

fool.

So hating on Timmy Couch, he got sacked 63 times every year he was in the NFL!!!!!

Lets see Tim career QB rating is 75.1, hes married to a former playmate. He tired a couple of comebacks after going under the knife on his shoulder, took Roids, got huge and was booed out of Green Bay during a pre-season game.

Tim was the best QB we have had since we came back, but he got killed every game and devoped happy feet..wouldnt you? Problem is that if Colt keeps getting Killed the samething will happen

Running up the middle with a no-name RB when you are down 21 in the 1st half? i've had it.

Sure let's keep running right over Pinkston when he's sucking so badly we had to put Hicks in to replace him. Metcalf up the middle tralalala.

No, kicking a field goal when you're on the Texans 35 and down three scores in the third quarter did me in. Yup all we need is three TDs, and hold the rushing juggernaut Texans scoreless.

My comments on that one are unprintable.

Now we all love mangini. You guys have lost it.

why didnt you like mangini? he put together a team that was capable of beating the league's elite. he was drafting very well and building a team that was going to compete

he was given a shitty team and was on the brink of building something worthy of being called an NFL team

mangini was fired too early and the guy knew exactly what it took to win in the league. you dont like him because you dont like any coach that cant win in cleveland......well guess what re-re....nobody is going to win in cleveland with only 2 years, a brand new QB and a city full of fans that hate him

you wonder why hillis doesnt wanna play here anymore? theres your answer sherlock

Great Post Mik...................

People don't remember just how well Tim Couch did once he got to play behind a world-class OL like they had in Green Bay.

LOL, we had fans right here on this board bitching at my NEGATIVITY, assuring me that I didn't know jack about football because it takes time, mentoring and working on mechanics that makes a QB.

FUNEEEEEEE, nobody wants to talk about that, do they?

OL? Dime a Dozen players. Easy to find.

We spend too much on our OL.

I'm surprised you're not defending your henchman here ghoolie.

You keep saying this over and over everytime anyone says anything you don't agree with. Since you're such a guru, lombardi, why don't you enlighten us all to what football is REALLY about.

man there's too much shit going on in the world to make this that much of a priority. i just love the people that take such a hard line stance one way or the other that it throws their ability to think clearly askew.

hey, if we start winning (ha!) and shurmur turns out to be a flippin genius i'll be the first to come on here and eat shit pie and say i was wrong.

but to say that this team now is better than what mangini put on the field last year, that this team is playing as hard or with as much enthusiasm or hope...is plain dumb.

i said that to rich by the way who happens to be a steeler's fan. don't you know that? do you read his posts?

also i could give 2 FXXKS what you think about what i post.

man there's too much shit going on in the world to make this that much of a priority. i just love the people that take such a hard line stance one way or the other that it throws their ability to think clearly askew.

hey, if we start winning (ha!) and shurmur turns out to be a flippin genius i'll be the first to come on here and eat shit pie and say i was wrong.

but to say that this team now is better than what mangini put on the field last year, that this team is playing as hard or with as much enthusiasm or hope...is plain dumb.

i said that to rich by the way who happens to be a steeler's fan. don't you know that? do you read his posts?

also i could give 2 FXXKS what you think about what i post.

Good for you, I don't care enough to think much about your posts so you need not worry about it. It's just that you keep saying people don't get what football is about, then refuse to validate that statement by telling me what you think its about. Awesome. I guess I should stop watching football as its inconcievable my tiny brain could comprehend the MEANING of it all.

why didnt you like mangini? he put together a team that was capable of beating the league's elite. he was drafting very well and building a team that was going to competei

umm no.... I didn't mind mangini but he inherited a football team worth of competing with the elites. But he gets rid of two first round playmakers kw2 and braylon. One of his first draft picks is gone and the other one has one foot out da door. The one draft pick he hits on was prob the safest and can't miss players in mack. But he flopped in that draft. If MH and heckertt fell that far back with that many trades we would had three or for first round picks the next year. But no we go inadequate depth that is no longer on team and shitty picks that are gone or soon to be goners. The jets didn't want his ass either.

Archived