THE BROWNS BOARD

How Come Other Teams Make It Look So Easy

miktoxic

ok, we've been bitchin for a long time now calling for coaches'heads, gms and the likes. you wanna know how easy it is to win in the NFL?

put the giants-pats game on.

best owner of nfl team - kraft - NE

best coach ever - bill belichek - NE

pats might not win every game but that's the blueprint.

not some nar-thee-well curdled cream eating fag pussy with his blow boy's son as a coach.

Both are teams under the same management and coaching staff for many many years...both took years before they were any good (in the Bengals case they blew pretty much as bad or worse than us with the exception of 2 years)...keep calling for heads...and keep getting the same result over and over and over...rome was not built in a day...despite what everyone thinks about "win now" it ain't gonna happen...gotta build a foundation first...

Look how easy the pathetic Bengals are making it look.

true. can't stand the owner or coach and the way they draft and/or pay FAs that are thugs and miscreants.

and yet they've contended against the best teams in the league and have stocked up on draft picks ala the pats.

still don't hate them as much as the squeelers, though.

so lets just go get one of these "best coach ever"s....

easy, right?

no.

let's go get the son of our friend whose only thing on his resume is being the son of your friend who used to be your defensive coordinator. then let's let him learn on the job while you're there collecting a big fat check, maybe make a splash here and there by not playing certain people or not signing certain people and only speak when the miscontent becomes loud enough to hear through the pillow surrounding your ears.

and no. let's let it ride. let's give it, what another 20 years before anyone stands up and says, "hey this shit sucks!" at this point it's become an annual event and people say "give it a chance, get behind the coaching staff." fxxk you. you give it a chance. this shit is embarrassing. i went to the bar today as to NOT watch a video stream as the browns were down 14 points before i got out of the shower.

what a FXXKIN disgrace. dolphins looked better than us today.

I love the after the game angry dunk posts. I have made a few of them myself.

Hindsight is 20/20 but the Browns should have kept EM. He might have been able to produce a winning season at some point. Take one step forward and two steps back.

im not advocating the nepotism mik....he was hired for all the wrong reasons....as was holmgren. but we're stuck with them for several more seasons.

i know that choco.

BUT isn't great to watch true football? like any other channel than the browns?

i know that choco.

BUT isn't great to watch true football? like any other channel than the browns?

yup. i hate to admit that i enjoy turning into the stool games every week to cheer for whoever plays them (well, not this week or week 1). or go down and watch north allegheny high play....they actually have competent offense.

The Browns have three games in which they have a chance to win. The schedule has essentially been teh easiest in the NFL.

JAgs, Rams, Cards,

I think the Card are heads up better, the Rams have some spark and better playmakers. The JAgs just plain blow.

The very best the Browns can do is win 2 of those three games, but THEN? It's over.

The Ravens, Steelers and Bengals are in a death race for the division title and playoffs. In all likelihood all three of these teams are going to be pressured into winning out from game 11 on out.

By then, the Browns players will be deflated and ready to go home for the holidays. They should be even more lethargic and depressed. I predict some serious ass kicking for the Browns to endure the last 5 games.

This team is going to get pummled, and it will be hilarious to watch.

I hope we use our first round pick on a Right Tackle. It would only be fitting, given this "wrong way Feldman" team and fan base.

I do agree with you on the fact that come week 14 the first steeler game that the team will have packed it up and get into just play it out mode, might even be the week or 2 before that. That's going to be a depressing stretch for browns fans. All we can do is hope for the best...we'll see

The Browns have three games in which they have a chance to win. The schedule has essentially been teh easiest in the NFL.

JAgs, Rams, Cards,

I think the Card are heads up better, the Rams have some spark and better playmakers. The JAgs just plain blow.

The very best the Browns can do is win 2 of those three games, but THEN? It's over.

The Ravens, Steelers and Bengals are in a death race for the division title and playoffs. In all likelihood all three of these teams are going to be pressured into winning out from game 11 on out.

By then, the Browns players will be deflated and ready to go home for the holidays. They should be even more lethargic and depressed. I predict some serious ass kicking for the Browns to endure the last 5 games.

This team is going to get pummled, and it will be hilarious to watch.

I hope we use our first round pick on a Right Tackle. It would only be fitting, given this "wrong way Feldman" team and fan base.

The Browns won't draft a right tackle in the first round (even though Pashos sucks).

If you think it's hilarious to watch, why bother being a Browns fan? Why bother watching? Go root for the Ravens or some other front runner. The Packers are playing really well right now, that would be a good place to start.

And BTW, the Browns getting blown out the last 5 games might not be a bad thing- if it gets Shurmur fired.

Wait... what happened to "offensive linemen are a dime-a-dozen" ???

Negative Nhoolie flip flops ? Has changies mindsies little Nhoolie? :rolleyes:

The Browns can get a solid RT in round two or three. The squeeeeelers picked their RT in round two.

"dime a dozen"

LOL, ROF,L !

no.

let's go get the son of our friend whose only thing on his resume is being the son of your friend who used to be your defensive coordinator. then let's let him learn on the job while you're there collecting a big fat check, maybe make a splash here and there by not playing certain people or not signing certain people and only speak when the miscontent becomes loud enough to hear through the pillow surrounding your ears.

and no. let's let it ride. let's give it, what another 20 years before anyone stands up and says, "hey this shit sucks!" at this point it's become an annual event and people say "give it a chance, get behind the coaching staff." fxxk you. you give it a chance. this shit is embarrassing. i went to the bar today as to NOT watch a video stream as the browns were down 14 points before i got out of the shower.

what a FXXKIN disgrace. dolphins looked better than us today.

I agree with you miktoxic. IMO it starts at the top, and I blame Lerner for allowing this clusterf*** to continue to happen! Same shit, different season! I feel that since Randy is too much of a pussy to man up and take ownership of HIS football team, that Holmgren and his buddies like previous regimes are taking advantage of the big paydays before riding off into the sunset! If you think about it, all these guys already had their success elsewhere! What incentive is there to do better? As long as the stadium keeps selling out week after week, there is NO incentive to improve the product! Sadly, in this rough economy I can't imagine Browns fans continuing to pay for a sub-par product! Who wants to piss their money away watching this???? :mad: The Browns unlike the Cavs and the Indians have always gotten a free pass in this town for sucking! When the Cavs and Indians suck, nobody goes! When the Browns suck, nothing changes! I realize that this is a football town first, but sooner or later that is going to catch up with them!

I love the Browns, and while I wasn't born when they won the last championship in 1964, I am tired of clinging to the 80s regarding fond memories of the Browns! I'm also tired of having to root for another team to beat the Steelers just to have something to feel good about because our own team sucks so damn bad! :mad::mad::mad:

The Browns won't draft a right tackle in the first round (even though Pashos sucks).

If you think it's hilarious to watch, why bother being a Browns fan? Why bother watching? Go root for the Ravens or some other front runner. The Packers are playing really well right now, that would be a good place to start.

And BTW, the Browns getting blown out the last 5 games might not be a bad thing- if it gets Shurmur fired.

I am a Browns fan and I thought today was hillarious. Are you telling me that's not allowed? The game they played on Sunday was one of the funniest things I have seen in a while. Oh but pardon me you don't think I should laugh at this joke.

I believe that rather than just get an OC...

they know who they want, and he was under contract for another year.

This FO knows what they are doing. Just because they can't do it in one year....

Archived