THE BROWNS BOARD

What I Saw

manbearpig

How can anyone honestly expect Colt to do anything when he is running for his life on every play? I saw a "team" that couldn't block, rush, run their routes, protect Colt in any way, put pressure on the opposing quarterback or even tackle. Our o-line offends me every time I see it on the field. I also saw a "coach" who had no idea what the hell he is doing. Maybe they could let Cribs go as QB and design some kind of WildDawg plays. Did anyone see anything good in this game? I would like to hope there were a few positives... not holding my breath. On another note I really was laughing out loud. It was so bad that I really didn't get upset or anything about it.

How can anyone honestly expect Colt to do anything when he is running for his life on every play? I saw a "team" that couldn't block, rush, run their routes, protect Colt in any way, put pressure on the opposing quarterback or even tackle. Our o-line offends me every time I see it on the field. I also saw a "coach" who had no idea what the hell he is doing. Maybe they could let Cribs go as QB and design some kind of WildDawg plays. Did anyone see anything good in this game? I would like to hope there were a few positives... not holding my breath. On another note I really was laughing out loud. It was so bad that I really didn't get upset or anything about it.

Yeah, its half the clowns O-line and HALF colt. He holds the ball a bit too long than other elite QB's. That's on him. But the O-line breaks down faster than other elite teams, so pick your poison.

Oh, come on. Colt holds onto the ball TOO LONG?

How about, Colt has no time to run a play?

How about, on a lot of running plays, the defense can make the tackle

from flying past the right side?

You didn't see Flatulent and bun rapistbooger hold onto the ball forever last night?

You gotta be kidding here. come on. really.

Archived