THE BROWNS BOARD

Realism

BaconHound

Let's all be realistic the Browns are talentless. Now we can talk Haden, Thomas & Jackson but if we are being honest the Browns have zero talent. To start the year they had zero talent. Now we can sing the same tune as always that we are rebuilding, we're getting better but the truth is the team stinks and will for the near future. As I've said in the past if we want to see a different team call sports talk radio and make your opinion heard. Don't buy season tickets. This team has been making millions on the backs of Browns fans while putting a garbage product put there for toooo long.

was there a point to this thread?

Boycott, leave this sorry franchise to wither away and die. Maybe with no fans, or fans with bags over their heads, ownership might actually get the message that you can't expect people to fork over hard earned money for this steaming pile of a team.

Let's all be realistic the Browns are talentless. Now we can talk Haden, Thomas & Jackson but if we are being honest the Browns have zero talent. To start the year they had zero talent. Now we can sing the same tune as always that we are rebuilding, we're getting better but the truth is the team stinks and will for the near future. As I've said in the past if we want to see a different team call sports talk radio and make your opinion heard. Don't buy season tickets. This team has been making millions on the backs of Browns fans while putting a garbage product put there for toooo long.

Holmgren isn't stupid, and I'm sure he's gotten feedback the fans are mighty pissed about the lack of progress the Browns have shown this year.

So, don't buy season tickets. Easy enough for you to say- if you don't own any. Buy a clue- the premium seating gets handed down in wills. It's taken me and my pal literally a lifetime to work our way to the 20 yard line 100 Level. So I'm supposed to trash my seats because the Browns are playing like crap? And just buy back in when they start playing good football again? Will you send me $30,000 when that happens? Because that's what it would cost.

Archived