THE BROWNS BOARD

Looking For Tickets To Sundays Game.

firebiker911

I am looking for 2 tickets to Sundays game. I know there is a forum for Tickets but nobody seems to read it. Let me know. Thanks

Stand on the walkway to the stadium and offer 20 bucks for any tickets and you will have takers

I am looking for 2 tickets to Sundays game. I know there is a forum for Tickets but nobody seems to read it. Let me know. Thanks

Worse comes to worse you can get tickets from a street scalper (hell, for this game you may be able to negotiate a below face value price for them)

Worse comes to worse you can get tickets from a street scalper (hell, for this game you may be able to negotiate a below face value price for them)

I think I made that clear in the post just above yours, obviously you again spouting your arrogant self worth had to repeat the same message in different words as if you are the font of supreme knowledge. Get over yourself, else i will have to beat the snot out of your online arrogance repeatedly

I think I made that clear in the post just above yours, obviously you again spouting your arrogant self worth had to repeat the same message in different words as if you are the font of supreme knowledge. Get over yourself, else i will have to beat the snot out of your online arrogance repeatedly

Obviously, I responded to his post immediately upon seeing it, without even looking at the subsequent posts. If you gave the same advice, so be it.

It had nothing to do with arrogance, and I wasn't even ignoring you. It was just responding in order to a question, without seeing your reply.

I guess I would rather appear arrogant that foolish.

Obviously, I responded to his post immediately upon seeing it, without even looking at the subsequent posts. If you gave the same advice, so be it.

It had nothing to do with arrogance, and I wasn't even ignoring you. It was just responding in order to a question, without seeing your reply.

I guess I would rather appear arrogant that foolish.

Lets see my post 4: 03 , yours 4:24

cool we are now on post five and we had two of them WHEN YOU responded....including my answer.....which you needed to repeat in your words arrogantly of course.....you know what you did! Quit making excuses for ignoring the response of others in a thread of two postswhen you needed to say in your words the same that was posted in the post above yours...............DUH.............SPIN IT SOME MORE

Lets see my post 4: 03 , yours 4:24

cool we are now on post five and we had two of them WHEN YOU responded....including my answer.....which you needed to repeat in your words arrogantly of course.....you know what you did! Quit making excuses for ignoring the response of others in a thread of two postswhen you needed to say in your words the same that was posted in the post above yours...............DUH.............SPIN IT SOME MORE

You don't get it, do you? I don't read every post in a thread before I respond. I open up a thread and I see a post....and if I have something to say in response I hit reply to that post and I say what I have to say. The fact that you may have responded similarly 20 minutes earlier doesn't mean I read your post before I hit the reply button.

I didn't realize that I was under a legal obligation to read all of your responses to a post before I am allowed to have my say.....even if it is the same say as your say.

Maybe great minds just think alike, have you thought about that?

You don't get it, do you? I don't read every post in a thread before I respond. I open up a thread and I see a post....and if I have something to say in response I hit reply to that post and I say what I have to say. The fact that you may have responded similarly 20 minutes earlier doesn't mean I read your post before I hit the reply button.

I didn't realize that I was under a legal obligation to read all of your responses to a post before I am allowed to have my say.....even if it is the same say as your say.

Maybe great minds just think alike, have you thought about that?

lol this is funny. Thats the thing Gip he dosent read and understand what other people are tyring to say to him. I had an arguement on another topic a few days ago about this. He wasnt reading my point of view and I had to keep repeating myself, before i finally gave up lol and told him to go back and actually read. Some people are sooo consumed with arguing with somebody that their blind to everything else.

Dude, go to the stadium. Don't buy anything UNTIL kickoff. YOu will find high quality seats for cheap. Trust me. I have gotten into playoff games and superbowls the very same way.

Come game time, scalpers are ready to wipe their asses with tickets.

It isn't like the Browns are a hot ticket to acquire.

Browns versus St Louis? Are you out of your mind?

LOL....I have a buddy on another board pimping two tickets under face....and if they lived in Columbus he would drive them to the game and back, AND set them up with Ribs at his tailgate.

I wanted to ask him if he would toss in his wife for 30 minutes, but figured that was a line I need not cross....didn't want to give him ideas. ;)

If I come down will you guys agree to box at the tailgate?

DUDE.............. what are you smoking? THE BROWNS AND RAMS?

Hell, even I might tune in to watch LErner's girl soccer team on this one.

There is no hit-or-miss on this. Jesus, have you EVER negotiated anything on the street?

Like I say, wait until kickoff, you will have at least 20 tickets available to you with fire sale prices.

Why in the name of God would you want to pay somoene face value or close now, when you can easily get decent seats near kickoff at $35 - 40 per pair?

THE BROWNS ARE EL STINKO................

Not once in any of these posts did I say I was paying face value.

Archived