THE BROWNS BOARD

Rams Browns Predictions

jake24

20-13 rams

Browns 23 - 16

Cribbs returns a kick for TD, has TD catch

Colt throws for 240 yrds - Little has career day.

Reasons why:

Oglebycumbyya blocks on the right side to help whoever... the "RT" is...

defend Colt. Long is the left DE, and is a #1 draft pick, is a player.

Every matchup involving the Browns "RT" is a bad matchup for the Browns.

However, the interior of the Rams oline is weak - Rubin and Taylor will rule.

The Browns have the much better defense, not enough weapons for Bradford, not enough oline for Bradford.

Better defense and po'd offense will fight out a win.

The trend for the last 2 games is that the Rams have been sizzling and the Browns have been the same, weak, lethargic team they have been all week. I see the Rams winning 27 - 13

Was just at my pal's house- his son-in-law is here, lives in St. Louis, and is a lifetime Rams fan. Here's your scouting report. The Rams had a brutal schedule to start the season, playing the Ravens, Green Bay, and New Orleans. So a lot of their losses were to really good teams (like the Browns).

The injury bug hit them too- they are down to their 4th string cornerback which makes for an interesting match-up- their lousy corners against our lousy wrs. The Rams confidence is shot, just like the Browns.

Contain Steven Jackson and we win- well we didn't contain Houston's running backs last week.

I'll hope Browns 17, Rams 10. Means the Browns probably lose.

The Texans' oline is outstanding.

The Rams, not so much a worry this week.

Look for the dline to have a great day. It's too bad

the Browns aren't completely healthy - it would be a great game.

Btw, I predict the Browns will split with the Squeeelers.

Not because I'd bet five bucks on it... but I'm positive about the direction

the Browns are going in - and I am not a loudmouth little rabid chicken weasel

like Dingbat Ghnarlie.

No. lol. I SAID "Not because I'd bet five bucks on it... "

it's just that I'm a Browns FAN. And I always just criticize what needs to be.

As in, I criticized the offensive line and said Couch didn't have a chance.

As in, I criticized the offensive line and said it wasn't Kosar's fault.

I just love being positive, and if I find a weakness in the Browns that is killing their chances, I say so.

But whining about Colts performance is like blaming him for not completing that pass last week in the first series,

when Pashos COMPLETELY whiffed on an inside move. That is supposed to be a ROOKIE mistake, imho.

Dumping on McCoy when the right tackle is a turnstile and he doesn't have

Hillis, and doesn't have a wr that is dangerous - except for Little who has the upside but

he's still a rookie and didn't play his last year of college - he gets double teamed now - is just missing the boat.

Before Little, I don't really know that defenses ever double-teamed any wr with the Browns often at all. FIX THE THINGS AROUND McCoy

and only then can you really get a picture of what he can do. Then, if he isn't getting it done, you can have a draft pick step in and take off.

But no draft pick, not one qb in the NFL, can be a great success behind this oline's "RT" and lack of wr's and rb. That is also my long held opinion.

You look at the Squeeelers - they drafted their LT in round 3, their center in round 1, and their RT in round 2. The Browns have never drafted a RT

since we got them back in '99. Why ignore that? And solid veteran tackles don't grow on trees, and some of them just don't want to struggle with a

struggling team - they want to play for a winner. And if they already do - some of them will never leave. You just don't "sign" one of them.

You watch the Browns finally draft a RT this spring. You betcha.

Yes, I'm saying the Browns will split with the Squeeeelers. Because they are fighters, these Browns, and dammit, I WANT THEM TO. That to me, will

be a winning season for the Browns !:)

Wow .. browns blow another one

Yeah, They basically gave us that game. Bradford still isn't 100%, I don't even know why he's out there. But I'll take a W, no matter how ugly.

I didn't actually see the whole game on T.V., I listened on the radio at work. How did Colt look?

Archived