THE BROWNS BOARD

Alex Smith

NavySteve_Browns4Life

Dawson has been a great kicker for the Browns, no question but some of that missed FG is on him also, IMO. It was a perfect hold just a little late.

He paused during the attempt to re-adjust his timing (which is the right thing to do)he then just hooked it bad! It was a little chip shot after all.

I also blame the Browns (Shurmur) for not even really trying to score a TD on that last drive.

Yep! Agreed. Let's be safe and run the clock down but not even once try for a shot in the endzone. Worked well huh Shurmur?

EXACTLLY................ why run the clock and WASTE a TO and then kick the field goal.........If you're going to play for the field gaol, you don't need to waste the TO to get the field goal tam out there

My friggin high school coach knew mire about offense n football than this joker! It's week what 9 and he just figured out Cribbs is a weapon? - but hold on, we can't get away from those WCO principles and run reverses or the WildDawg. The announcers all day were pointing out how our gadget plays weren't traditional WCO plays- when ur in as bad as shape as this team is u do anything to get the ball to ur best players n put the pigskin in the endzone, not kick Fg's all f'ing day!

Dawson has been a great kicker for the Browns, no question but some of that missed FG is on him also, IMO. It was a perfect hold just a little late.

He paused during the attempt to re-adjust his timing (which is the right thing to do)he then just hooked it bad! It was a little chip shot after all.

I also blame the Browns (Shurmur) for not even really trying to score a TD on that last drive.

It was the best hold they could get but wasn't perfect. You never kick the laces.

Archived