THE BROWNS BOARD

And That's What Happens..

dawg08

I guess that tells us how much confidence he has in McCoy. What the hell is he thinking handing off to a TE anyway!

and then running the clock down, calling TO and then trying the field goal...............run them out there and kick the ball...........he iced his own kicking team

Well we are owned by a soccer fan........kicking is the only way to score.

I realize a lot of you guys hate soccer, but quit acting like we suck because Lerner owns a soccer team. Guess what? Robert Kraft (Patriots owner) also owns the New England Revolution soccer team. So that makes him a terrible owner too right?

For the last time, you frigging idiots................ Holmgren is NOT GOING TO ADMIT THAT HE SCREWED UP WITH THE HC PICK.

At 3 - 13 someone however HAS TO BE FIRED.

MArk my post now, and remember me teaching you idiots AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN...........

Heckert will be fired.

Holmgren will leak out to the media that passing on Julio Jones was a key reason.

No chance. If anything Holmgen will coach before he fires Heckert. Schurmer is in WAY WAY WAY over his head. Heckert has done well, and Holmgren will lose all credibility if he keeps Schurmer adn fires Heckert

For the last time, you frigging idiots................ Holmgren is NOT GOING TO ADMIT THAT HE SCREWED UP WITH THE HC PICK.

MArk my post now, and remember me teaching you idiots AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN...........

Heckert will be fired.

Holmgren will leak out to the media that passing on Julio Jones was a key reason.

I thought you said no negative posts for the whole weekend? Suprise, suprise, you lied again. Holmgren will say that Shurmur had too much on his plate and will hire an offensive coordinator. Only you and your boy Richy hate Heckert for not picking Julio Jones, who has a whopping 2 catches for 9 yards so far today.

Could you consider making your point without calling anyone an idiot?

For the record, i voted not to ban you over the weekend. The name calling around here is just not needed.

Heckert will be fired.

first post

ghoolie you're a keybooard warrior i'd love to pop u in the face if you want to trade personal info im down. saddest part you're like 40 but always find time to be on browns message board..cool life

browns fu88ing are terrible. saddest part is nothing will change because this city excepts mediocrity.

in all seriousness what percentage of browns fans are satisfied with what this teams doing: past, present, future, i'd say 5% sheep, so 95% are fed up yet nothing will change, because u guys except mediocrity. power to the people.

I realize a lot of you guys hate soccer, but quit acting like we suck because Lerner owns a soccer team. Guess what? Robert Kraft (Patriots owner) also owns the New England Revolution soccer team. So that makes him a terrible owner too right?

I dont't give a shit about the Patriots. Browns are owned by a soccer fan and they suck. Has zip to do with soccer. Our owner doesn't give a rat's ass about this team.

xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx

^

those are f bombs

ONLY IN CLEVELAND WILL TWO EFFING PROBOWLERS LOSE THE GAME LIKE THAT!

Dudes, I have always been one to call for patience, but this is beyond ridiculous. WHY ARE YOU HANDING OFF TO A TIGHT END IN THE RED ZONE WITH THE GAME ON THE LINE?!!?!????!!!?!?!??!

YOU ARE A FACTORY OF SADNESS!

I'll see you next Sunday....

I dont't give a shit about the Patriots. Browns are owned by a soccer fan and they suck. Has zip to do with soccer. Our owner doesn't give a rat's ass about this team.

I know it has zip to do with soccer. That's my point! So why even bring up the fact Lerner owns a soccer team? It's irrelevant.

I know it has zip to do with soccer. That's my point! So why even bring up the fact Lerner owns a soccer team? It's irrelevant.

Should have said it is zip about ME liking soccer. Dude, if you like to see the Browns continue to suck while our owner has his interest elsewhere......that is up to you. I need our owner completely focused on the Browns. Sell the team.

Heckert will be fired.

While I have agreed with you on your points,I will say that Heckert will not be fired.

I like pretty much every thing said. The WCO should be worked in slower, especially with a second year qb and multiple rookie starters that had no real offseason/preseason. Also, the coaches were playing not to lose instead of playing to win, is it just me or doesn't every Brown's coach do that? Also, the clock management was stupid as well.

Archived