THE BROWNS BOARD

This Forum Has Become An Absolute Joke

Xanthros

Ghoolie wins now all thats left on here is hate and his blabbering bs...While this team is subpar at best what I saw today was at least an attempt to put together a winning gameplan...did it take half of a season sure, but I keep asking the same thing...go to Clevelands FO and get a job doing it yourself if you're such a GOD of football...I come here less and less because of one poster...and will eventually just delete this site from my favorites...

I give the Mods a large part of responibility as Ghoolie wouldnt survive on a real Forum...good job guys, its not bad enough to have to watch our team lose, now we have to deal with an idiot trying his best to rub our noses in it...Not a fan..just a bitter old man with nothing worthwhile to contribute in life.

just a bitter old man with nothing worthwhile to contribute in life.

who, john mccain?

relax. people who thought, and i guess you're one of them, that this team after doing a lame-duck firing of last year's coach would go 8 and 8 are starting to float down now from that ambien driven dream you've all been having.

sorry dude, this is the holmgren express to nowhere.

Ghoolie wins now all thats left on here is hate and his blabbering bs...While this team is subpar at best what I saw today was at least an attempt to put together a winning gameplan...did it take half of a season sure, but I keep asking the same thing...go to Clevelands FO and get a job doing it yourself if you're such a GOD of football...I come here less and less because of one poster...and will eventually just delete this site from my favorites...

I give the Mods a large part of responibility as Ghoolie wouldnt survive on a real Forum...good job guys, its not bad enough to have to watch our team lose, now we have to deal with an idiot trying his best to rub our noses in it...Not a fan..just a bitter old man with nothing worthwhile to contribute in life.

Grow a dick and take it like a man.

Sincerely,

A Moderator.

This board is getting stunk up. A certain poster on here has done it before - and been banned for life.

I've been around this board a long time, but the garbage whining about everything Browns is really getting old.

If some of you can't handle a Browns loss - maybe you should go root for another team, and go to THEIR board

and have a field day winning.

I'll keep my Browns, and this board, until the garbage posts continue with no end in sight.

This board is getting stunk up. A certain poster on here has done it before - and been banned for life.

I've been around this board a long time, but the garbage whining about everything Browns is really getting old.

If some of you can't handle a Browns loss - maybe you should go root for another team, and go to THEIR board

and have a field day winning.

I'll keep my Browns, and this board, until the garbage posts continue with no end in sight.

i hear you. obviously you been a mainstay on this board for a while and i really think we all here want the same end game (super bowl browns)

BUT

what are people to post after another loss? WAIT let me guess:

here's some classic optimistic threads we always see:

POSITIVES? NEGATIVES?

then there'll be someone like me posting....POSITIVES.....NONE.

alright edit: things i like colt mccoy left side of the line greg little taylor rubin and sheard then........(chirp)

Lauvao needs to get stronger, Pinkston needs to hit the weight room.

Pashos needs to become a center if his feet won't move anymore.

Every time McCoy rolls out right, it's a near disaster.

I will say this - (here, I'm whining !) The game is on the line... all they need is a score.....

and Shurmur doesn't call for at least one pass into the end zone?

I would have thrown a pass, and run, and thrown into the end zone again.

He played it cowardly - three runs up the middle, I guess, to take more time off the clock.

Then, a bad snap. At that rate, I would have run twice, and tried the field goal on third down in case of a bad snap.

But to not try to outright win the game with a TD... worthless.

By the look on his face, he knows he blew it.

I really have to think that the Browns know who they want as OC, but they had to wait a year.

Meanwhile - I played Little and he got me eleven points. The wr Atlanta picked with our pick we traded away? He got me 2 points.

Big freakin deal. I'll keep Little and all those picks, including the Browns second #1 pick this spring.

Canton Mike is absolutely correct. The Browns need to draft a bigtime rb threat.

Most of the posters really do turn into whiny ass faggots when things go south. It's depressing and juvenile. I understand the need in venting and airing out your grievances, but Christ almighty...you guys sound like middle school boys in the playground.

Instead of whining incessantly about how much you can't take this losing, why not intelligently discuss the reasons behind the losing. The REAL reasons...not "fcuk Haden he can't cover shit, he's awful. fcuk McCoy, he's practice squad fodder at best. fcuk our entire offense and defense nobody could play for the almighty Steelers. We should sign every FA ever and trade all our picks up for 7 first round picks because draft picks from rounds 2-7 aren't worth shit.". In short, stop sounding like Ghoolie. We already have one whiny, butthurt, unintelligent blowhard who bitches about everything while really contributing nothing worthwhile at all.

Cut the bitchassness.

But, if you guys want to continue to insult and say stupid shit... "you can all suck a fart straight out of my dick." How's that?

i think at this point with yesterday's loss it makes no sense to bitch about anything given the fact our season is done....there's none of that adrenaline-driven "oh my god this is a big game" fever left for any of us. we can however talk about going forward. the fan against fan shit makes no sense. the "i told you so" makes no sense.

we should all just hope that the FO can make the right changes to turn the corner and get the browns headed in the right direction. i believe heckert has done a good job and with next years picks can continue building/filling in the gaps.

WCO has gotta go though.

who could we hire as OC?

i think at this point with yesterday's loss it makes no sense to bitch about anything given the fact our season is done....there's none of that adrenaline-driven "oh my god this is a big game" fever left for any of us. we can however talk about going forward. the fan against fan shit makes no sense. the "i told you so" makes no sense.

we should all just hope that the FO can make the right changes to turn the corner and get the browns headed in the right direction. i believe heckert has done a good job and with next years picks can continue building/filling in the gaps.

WCO has gotta go though.

who could we hire as OC?

I told you that you would say that.

I told you that you would say that.

how bout focusing on your hero the geratest ever MR Hillis........................or just keep blowing smoke up all asersesss here

Rebuttle:

I like penis.

See look at that...a Moderator is so afraid of me that he changed my reply...well if it makes you feel SOOOOOOO much more big and bad than sure...I like penis...now what do you have to say?

Sad that people have to resort to childish acts on the internet to get their jollies...

Keep hiding behind the screen...maybe someday you'll believe yourself...

p.s. It's amusing to me that you can't take what you dish out...who's taking it "Like a Man" now genius???

how bout focusing on your hero the geratest ever MR Hillis........................or just keep blowing smoke up all asersesss here

Your one argument against me is that I like Hillis?

Sorry, Rich..but that's just weak. I know you want me to bow things into your ass, but it's just not happening. Call up Jerry Sandusky.

Your one argument against me is that I like Hillis?

Sorry, Rich..but that's just weak. I know you want me to bow things into your ass, but it's just not happening. Call up Jerry Sandusky.

Naw, it is things like your last line and stuff like ripping a head off and releasing extrement down a throat, and just general insults. All because an astute intelligent smarter and more informed than you fan differs from your perspective

But that is what children in adult clothes do, insult, name call, and say stupid stuff like your sentence above

I could give a crap about Hillis or your opinion, I called Hillis what he is way before this season started, and your posts make it clear what you are

Threads like this are gay.

If you don't like a poster, ignore him.

If you don't like this forum, find another one.

This isn't an "Official" forum, this isn't a "Public Service", it is owned by an individual Browns fan, and he is free to set any tone he pleases.

The moderation is loose and inconsistant, idiots are left alone to be battled or ignored, homophobia runs rampant, and charter members get favoritism.

But the beer is cold, the Browns fandom is real, and the barmaids are straight from Scoundrels.

Topic Closed.

Zombo

Archived