THE BROWNS BOARD

Holmgren Needs To Step Down

WRREBEL

Holmgren needs to step down. He has taking enough money and has no clue. Randy lerner will never get rid of him. Our only hope is a coaching job opens up that the penquinn wants.

Let's face it. As Retarded as he is, he has to know how bad of a job he is doing. They had a shot of him during the rams game and it was the only comfort I got. Seeing how miserable he looks.

You can only blow smoke up peoples ass for so long about the process of building a winner. He may be able to fool browns fans but his peers see what a dueche he is.

He has no ties to cleveland. Maybe he doesn't want to be remembered for being an epic failure.

Let's all pray a coaching job opens that captain Retard wants..

I know its a long shot, but I have to be hopefully something.

Holmgren needs to step down. He has taking enough money and has no clue. Randy lerner will never get rid of him. Our only hope is a coaching job opens up that the penquinn wants.

Let's face it. As Retarded as he is, he has to know how bad of a job he is doing. They had a shot of him during the rams game and it was the only comfort I got. Seeing how miserable he looks.

You can only blow smoke up peoples ass for so long about the process of building a winner. He may be able to fool browns fans but his peers see what a dueche he is.

He has no ties to cleveland. Maybe he doesn't want to be remembered for being an epic failure.

could nor AGREE MORE HE IS retired on the job

If holmgren is in cleveland then he should be coaching the damn team. His track record as a GM was poor. He isn't doing us a hell of a lot of good watching the team from a luxury box every week. Why we don't have this guy doing what he is actually good at is mind numbing.

I was one who did not want to dump Mangini, but if he had to go, why not have Holmgren on the sidelines?

Ah yes, let's blow it up and start over again. Holmie ain't coaching anywhere again, hate to tell you.

You know why Holmgren looked so unhappy during the Rams game? Because he knows he hired a xxxxtard for a coach, so "everyone could be on the same page".

The curse of Cleveland is their fans, when they want to blow up a team like this. I'm as frustrated as anyone, but what is blowing the whole team up going to do with a proven winning GM? Shurmur is a different story, but at what point (and I have never heard once) do the PROFESSIONAL players be help accountable for missing field goals and lining up in the wrong places? Bad play calling or not, the players need to be help accountable for piss poor blocking and errors.

The curse of Cleveland is their fans, when they want to blow up a team like this. I'm as frustrated as anyone, but what is blowing the whole team up going to do with a proven winning GM? Shurmur is a different story, but at what point (and I have never heard once) do the PROFESSIONAL players be help accountable for missing field goals and lining up in the wrong places? Bad play calling or not, the players need to be help accountable for piss poor blocking and errors.

Blowing it up every year doesn't work because if it did we would be the best team in the NFL. BTW Holmgren isn't the GM, HEckert is and I think he has done better than any recent GM we have had so that crack someone made about Holmgrem not going to be a good Pres because he sucked at GM isn't relevant since he isn't the GM. Shurmur is getting another yr whether we like it or not. I can see him getting the boot tho if next yr is bad as this one.

I think it a bit premature to oust him at this point, but I will say we better post up 7 wins next season. If we can't do that 3 years in to the "plan", the plan sucks and a new plan needs to be implemented.

Building a team is a process. And in that process you need to show steady improvements. That's how I see it. I don't think you simply suck for 4-5 years then turn around and win the Super Bowl.

You win 5-6, then jump to 8-9 and knock on the playoff door or possibly squeak in, then start your playoff run for 3-4 years. Hopefully in that 3-4 year window you have what it takes to get it done.

Then as part of a good plan with good leadership, you don't fall off the edge of the earth in to oblivion for 10 years....you have a few off years as you build again, but those off years are back in the 8 win range.

Ah yes, let's blow it up and start over again. Holmie ain't coaching anywhere again, hate to tell you.

You know why Holmgren looked so unhappy during the Rams game? Because he knows he hired a xxxxtard for a coach, so "everyone could be on the same page".

There it is. He hired a fucktard and he knows it.

GM: Smart Guy

Coach: Fucktard.

WCO: Relic of 90's

Fans: Fucked.

Z

Archived