THE BROWNS BOARD

Why Does Gafreleets Chug So Much Semen?

Gafreleets

A: Because he can.

Ba-dum-bum.

jk, good luck all ohio teams today.

this was posted already at least a week ago dipshit. thanks for the good luck. hope the steelers lose

Steelers don't play today dipshit. you're welcome. and i don't care if it was posted a week ago, a year ago, or a decade ago..........cause it's still true.

Pennsylvanians rape children and women alike.

That's also true.

yeah, but at about 20% the rate that clevelanders do. don't believe me? follow the link in my sig (to the US GOV sponsored website) and enter Pittsburgh and then enter stainland....................yeah, Pittsburgh has just over 400 sexual predators in it's city limits. shitland? oh about 4022 last time i looked.

get off your high horse (or small child, if you happen to be one of the said pedophiles living in stainland) and do some research or you might be made to look stupid.

oops.

too late.

I've seen this joke literally about 47 times since last week. It was tired and played out on the second time.

and yet like all good jokes it's funny................................................cause it's true.

yeah, but at about 20% the rate that clevelanders do. don't believe me? follow the link in my sig (to the US GOV sponsored website) and enter Pittsburgh and then enter stainland....................yeah, Pittsburgh has just over 400 sexual predators in it's city limits. shitland? oh about 4022 last time i looked.

get off your high horse (or small child, if you happen to be one of the said pedophiles living in stainland) and do some research or you might be made to look stupid.

oops.

too late.

I'm still waiting to be made to look stupid.

Let me know when that happens, because as far as anyone here is concerned...your opinion means jack shit. The only thing your survey proves is that that nobody wants to rape anyone from Shittsburgh, because they are all hideous chud.

Or it proves that not even rapists want to live in Shitsburgh.

Either way, thanks for proving that to us, asshole.

#1- I'm still waiting to be made to look stupid.

#2- Let me know when that happens, because as far as anyone here is concerned...your opinion means jack shit. The only thing your survey proves is that that nobody .............

#1- no you're not.

#2- not my opinion. a US GOV sponsored fact. and the only two things my survey could prove is that either none of you can read...........or that clevelnad has a WAY BIGGER problem with sexual predators than Pittsburgh does.

oops.

too late.

Ohioans prosecute. Pennsylvanians look the other way for ten years rape lover. There's no defending that, child rape apologist.

#1- no you're not.

#2- not my opinion. a US GOV sponsored fact. and the only two things my survey could prove is that either none of you can read...........or that clevelnad has a WAY BIGGER problem with sexual predators than Pittsburgh does.

Still am.

You still have yet to refute my claim that not even rapists want to touch Shitsburgh poon.

Gafreleets excuses child rape.

but clevelanders celebrate it as a passtime.

Still am.

You still have yet to refute my claim that not even rapists want to touch Shitsburgh poon.

your claim is idiotic and just that, a claim. you have yet to refute my FACT that the US GOV also agrees with.

and i won't argue with morons...........you'll just pull me to your level and beat me with experience.

but clevelanders celebrate it as a passtime.

your claim is idiotic and just that, a claim. you have yet to refute my FACT that the US GOV also agrees with.

and i won't argue with morons...........you'll just pull me to your level and beat me with experience.

What argument would you like?

Would you like the argument that Pittsburgh hasn't expanded it's city limits since annexing Allegheny City in 1907?

How about that Pittsburgh is 1/6 the size of a normal American city in terms of sq. mileage?

Take your pick.

Theoretically, you could multiply the number of predators in Pittsburgh by 6, which would make this a much more fair argument. But you can labor under the delusion that Pittsburgh is perfect, and we'll continue to live in the real world.

Population? Cleveland has anywhere from 100 to 150,000 more people, depending on which survey you use as reference.

#1- no you're not.

Except of course you ignore the fact that I refuted your contention with solid data which showed that Allegheny Co. has a higher per capita rate of child molesters than Cuyahoga Co.

I know...typical Steeler fan. You think that just because you ignore facts they don't exist.

Gafreleets, on your "GOV sponsored site" LOL when you click on your own neighborhood that site inserts fake names and does not list real people who actually live there. it's obvious fear-mongering propoganda regarding the cho-mo population and is inflating the stats>>which i am fine with.

but......i sent you the pm about that site being bogus weeks ago, to give you an out from looking dumb re: the bs claims in your sig. you clearly know the truth>>and you're clearly trolling our site.

get another hobby.

Archived