THE BROWNS BOARD

Good Game Browns

Jag4life00

It was a good game the defense played well against a lousy Jaguar team, the offense was good against a decent Jaguar defense, maybe sometime we will get management that understands scoring wins games, until then this is a shallow victory against nobody

Wow, Little is getting better and Cribbs looks great. Haden is being watched now by the refs, seems like they're picking on the kid. Norwood made as good a move as Robo ever did- he juked that dude out of his socks.

The last couple weeks we've come up with imaginative ways to lose games... And the way we dug in and to hold a goalline stand, AT HOME, it really turned a page. That last chapter of constant losing behind us, now it's time to unleash Peyton Hillis and bring the pain.

I'm not saying that it's gonna happen but the Browns found a way to keep the playoff hopes(however rose colored hopes they may be) alive for the Cleveland Faithful! ...But could you imagine? The Browns running the table and grasping a Wildcard spot? Now, wouldn't that be something?

God I hope Hillis is ready to go next week so we can put a pounding on the next opponent... We owe them a little payback from earlier this season.

One game at a time, one day at a time, one play at a time, we've gotta right this ship. I just am not completely sold on Pat Shurmur guys, I wish I didn't feel this way but I do. Just like you have to have THE GUY at the QB position, I gotta believe that has to be true at the Head Coach spot as well. Maybe he'll grow on me as Mangini did... only time will tell I suppose.

But HEY- We got a WIN! ...goalline stand at home in dramatic fashion! This is where we gotta make our move, just like in a race, this is where we kick it on. I wish we would have won a few more through the pacing ourselves but it is what it is. Now let's GO!

Wow, Little is getting better and Cribbs looks great. Haden is being watched now by the refs, seems like they're picking on the kid. Norwood made as good a move as Robo ever did- he juked that dude out of his socks.

The last couple weeks we've come up with imaginative ways to lose games... And the way we dug in and to hold a goalline stand, AT HOME, it really turned a page. That last chapter of constant losing behind us, now it's time to unleash Peyton Hillis and bring the pain.

I'm not saying that it's gonna happen but the Browns found a way to keep the playoff hopes(however rose colored hopes they may be) alive for the Cleveland Faithful! ...But could you imagine? The Browns running the table and grasping a Wildcard spot? Now, wouldn't that be something?

God I hope Hillis is ready to go next week so we can put a pounding on the next opponent... We owe them a little payback from earlier this season.

One game at a time, one day at a time, one play at a time, we've gotta right this ship. I just am not completely sold on Pat Shurmur guys, I wish I didn't feel this way but I do. Just like you have to have THE GUY at the QB position, I gotta believe that has to be true at the Head Coach spot as well. Maybe he'll grow on me as Mangini did... only time will tell I suppose.

But HEY- We got a WIN! ...goalline stand at home in dramatic fashion! This is where we gotta make our move, just like in a race, this is where we kick it on. I wish we would have won a few more through the pacing ourselves but it is what it is. Now let's GO!

We need to continue to believe in Shurmer. But I do hope that he's given an OC. Why would you not give a new HC all the coaching tools he needs? I really don't understand that move but I hope it is temporary.

It was a good game the defense played well against a lousy Jaguar team, the offense was good against a decent Jaguar defense, maybe sometime we will get management that understands scoring wins games, until then this is a shallow victory against nobody

Its better than a shallow loss against nobody.

Oddly though, here is the thing: If the Browns hadn't botched that kick last week vs. the Rams, they would have been 5-5 now.....and in the thick of the race for a Wildcard spot!!

(at least mathematically)

Laugh all you want, but we pretty much control our own destiny. Three games back with six games to go, and five of them against the three teams ahead of us.

10-6, 5-1 Div,, oughta do it. We would have tiebreakers over all three including Bengals who have lost a couple in div. We would just need each of the three teams to lose one game outside of the beatings we put on them.

If we don't lose another football game we should be Super Bowl champions.

How hard can that be?

Z

Laugh all you want, but we pretty much control our own destiny. Three games back with six games to go, and five of them against the three teams ahead of us.

10-6, 5-1 Div,, oughta do it. We would have tiebreakers over all three including Bengals who have lost a couple in div. We would just need each of the three teams to lose one game outside of the beatings we put on them.

How hard can that be?

Z

I like that Kool Aid...

How hard can that be?

Z

Hey if Hillis gets out there and gets hot, there's no telling what we might pull off. I mean when Hillis is beasting the defense it takes a lot of pressure off of Colt to perform at his best. When McCoy, Cribbs and Hillis get in there and get Chemistry going they are going to be an exciting offense.

Plus, with Little coming along... I think he might have all the tools to become a true number 1. Cribbs is proving that he is also a legitimate Wide Receiver, I think he is finally over the experimental phase.

When Jordan Cameron and Evan Moore are used to their full potential... Man, it looks promising for our future offense.

The Defense is just as well. DQ should be locked up long term. Haden, Ward, Sheard, Taylor, and Rhuben looking real good. I think I heard them say that the Browns came into that last game with the number 1 pass defense in the NFL- that's something...

I don't know if we'll run the table against the Steelers and Ravens but I'd love it if we did. Dude we owe Pittstain an ass beating for the shit they pulled on us last season. Harrison better be a marked man this game... Macks got the balls. Plus, damn bro, seeing all those effin flinty fans in our stands, making a mockery of our Dawg Pound last year, yeah- Paybacks a bitch, and it's coming.

Hillis is a SENSATION when he's out there and he's going to be SO FRESH it's sickening. He hasn't been nicked up all season and it's just getting past this hamsting...

Is it just me or does Momass seem to be getting hit the hardest every time he makes a catch. It's like guys are lighting him up EVERYTIME!

Archived