THE BROWNS BOARD

Come On Browns Mngt.--Don't Screw This Up! Colt Is The Way To Go

Soju

You can yell "Garbage time Stats", but what really surprised me is McCoy has been the leading passer in 8 out of the 10 games the Browns have played so far.

140 ypg given up on the ground every week should help you understand theres no need to pass on us. Therefore McCoy's 200 ypg really isnt impressive when the other team isnt passing all that much on us.

Can we get a quarterback that is taller than 4 feet? Is anybody else getting tired of all the deflected passes at the LOS? I love Colt's heart and determination, but damn, can we do anything to make this guy taller??? :blink:

Call Willie Wonka and have the umpa lumpas fire up the stretching machine.

They finally adjusted and started playing to his strengths. He's playing more out of the shotgun and spreading the receivers. You have to play to the talent of your team. I think Colt is getting more balls and confidence now. He's throwing it better and I think realizing that WRs are not always open and you have to fit the ball in there.

He's done well the past couple of weeks. The team is starting to show improvements. We'll just see what happens when we start playing ACFN teams. But for now, I'm going to enjoy this win.

Exactly right, surprised someone else noticed he was in the shotty more in those games.

Nope! Colt did OK the past two weeks... against two or the worst defenses in the NFL... and he through for 1 TD and 2 INT's. Not exactly great numbers against shitty defenses. The next 6 weeks he is playing 5 top 5 defenses in Balt x2, Pitt x2, and Cinci x1. I imagine in that span of time he averages around 250 yards a game (because he throws so much from us being behind) and has something like a 1-2.5 TD to INT ratio.

Jacksonville is number 3 in YPG on defense...Pitt is 2 and Baltimore is 4...Guess what...we are 5!!!

In pts/gm they are 5 with pitt and balt being 3 and 4 and us at 7...

Get your facts straight before you open your a-hole genius...

Cinci btw is 8 in pts/gm and 6 in yds/gm...below us in both aspects...

moron

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&season=2011&seasonType=REG&role=OPP&d-447263-n=1&d-447263-o=1&d-447263-p=1&conference=ALL&defensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&d-447263-s=TOTAL_YARDS_GAME_AVG

140 ypg given up on the ground every week should help you understand theres no need to pass on us. Therefore McCoy's 200 ypg really isnt impressive when the other team isnt passing all that much on us.

Yeah and the Browns are 7th in scoring defense- 14th in rushing TDs allowed. Partially true what you're saying- but it is what it is.

Archived