THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Win Against The Bengals

Fuck_haters

Long time observer and first time poster. Bungels won due to trickry and luck in the opening game.

Yes Colt is playing hurt, our running game has been decimated, but I have seen a spark in this team. We are going to win this weekend because Bengals are not a great team and it is a rivalry game. We are pissed, and have played better last 2 games, and are motivated to avenge the fucking trickery by the bungles in the first game.

D is playing great. Hope the special teams and O show up.

Browns are winning this Sunday.. Book it.

And for the haters... see my ID.

Those of us that lurk around in browns reality realize the browns technically cannot win this game unless they throw the current repetitive vanilla playcalling out the window and scheme up some new stuff in a hurry..

I do believe in the theory that on any given sunday any team can beat any other team but when you are as bad as the browns currently are both coach and talent wise even this theory is hard to apply..

Those of us that lurk around in browns reality realize the browns technically cannot win this game unless they throw the current repetitive vanilla playcalling out the window and scheme up some new stuff in a hurry..

I do believe in the theory that on any given sunday any team can beat any other team but when you are as bad as the browns currently are both coach and talent wise even this theory is hard to apply..

If you think about it the WCO is a pretty complicated offense, meaning the the offense is going to be vanilla when you start out which is what we saw at the beginning of the season with no off-season to put it in place. As the season has progressed I have seen the offense open up more, but I have not seen individual players making plays ie McCoy not making the passes and until last week the O-Line not making the blocks.

As the season has progressed I have seen the offense open up more

what games are you watching?

you last 5 games you've scored 14, 12, 12, 10, and 6!

man, that is one wide fucking open offense there let me tell you!

If you have actually watched the games over the past 2-3 weeks you would have noticed the offense moving better even though our starting WR was out and we were using our 3rd and 4th string RB's. We haven't scored many more points but we're not tripping all over ourselves like at the beginning of the season either.

They have opened up............their legs to let the defense penetrate. 20+ points 1 time this season, 2 tds in a game once in the past 5 weeks, no audibles, etc. Watch out Bengals!

and the browns lose the lead/tie and the game with 38seconds to go............who's betting mccoy is able to throw a pick in the time left?

Archived