THE BROWNS BOARD

Big News!

FearTheRoo

No shit. When this country starts to give a shit about soccer, we'll start to give a shit about Akron. I did the math today too. 4213440 minutes long win streak for Ohio State against Michigan. 7 fucking years! I was in the 7th grade the last time we lost to Michigan and now I'm close to getting my Bachelors degree. Can't wait till next season when we woop Denard the Retards ass and get to start counting up another win streak against those blue and yellow shit stains.

Oh and ps, post this shit in the college section where it belongs, this is a Browns board you fucking idiot.

No shit. When this country starts to give a shit about soccer, we'll start to give a shit about Akron. I did the math today too. 4213440 minutes long win streak for Ohio State against Michigan. 7 fucking years! I was in the 7th grade the last time we lost to Michigan and now I'm close to getting my Bachelors degree. Can't wait till next season when we woop Denard the Retards ass and get to start counting up another win streak against those blue and yellow shit stains.

Oh and ps, post this shit in the college section where it belongs, this is a Browns board you fucking idiot.

look 5 topics down, a thread about OSU. Guess you missed that right?

You mean the thread posted by rich4eagle the one of the biggest faggots on this board who never follows the rules and constantly roots against the Browns? Congrats for being in his company you douche.

and yet you chose Hillis as your username? You chose to be in the company of someone who has turned is back on the Browns and at the end of the season will show the whole city the finger and run off to another team like Lebron?

and yet you chose Hillis as your username? You chose to be in the company of someone who has turned is back on the Browns and at the end of the season will show the whole city the finger and run off to another team like Lebron?

What the fuck does that have to do with this whole conversation. Go and suck a dick you soccer loving faggot. The same guy your talking about you were in love with last year just like everyone else, a guy who has missed most the season not because of a contract but because of a serious ham string injury, but you wouldn't understand any of that cause instead of playing football in highschool you ran cross country or played soccer like all the other pussies. Enjoy your worst football team in the worst football conference in the NCAA you worthless piece of shit.

This thread is in true flamer fashion.

I thought better of you, Roo. Shouldn't hitch your wagon to Rich and Ghoolie's train, it's a good way to lose respect.

Of course, they don't realize nobody respects them. Ignorance is bliss.

PS- Michigan should feel great about today. They only beat a true freshman QB and an interim HC who, until May, was nothing more than a linebackers coach and co-defensive coordinator. And when I say "beat", I mean benefitted from three overthrown wide open TD passes. Don't worry, I can guarantee tOSU wins the next four meetings at least.

PPS- Luke Fickell coached at Akron for two years. It only took him two years to realize how shit it was, and he promptly returned to tOSU.

Archived