THE BROWNS BOARD

If Wr's Had Hands On Their Feet Mccoy Would Have Been A God Today

Gafreleets

i'm just sayin.

can't count how many times he bounced them off someone's cleats.

Weak arm and no accuracy. Most of the "drops" by the recievers are poorly thrown passes.

Should have won this game.

wow, i'm not trying to start anything with fellow browns fans but if you honestly think McCoy was at fault for all those drops that literally hit the guys right in their hands you're a damn ignorant idiot. He threw great balls minus that INT all day and his guys simply didn't pick him up.

wow, i'm not trying to start anything with fellow browns fans but if you honestly think McCoy was at fault for all those drops that literally hit the guys right in their hands you're a damn ignorant idiot. He threw great balls minus that INT all day and his guys simply didn't pick him up.

Not blaming him for all the incomplete passes. But you are a fucking moron if you think he threw every pass right on the money. He is more to blame for horrible passes as is the recievers for drops. Watch the replay of the game and look at how many horrible throws Mccoy made.

Not blaming him for all the incomplete passes. But you are a fucking moron if you think he threw every pass right on the money. He is more to blame for horrible passes as is the recievers for drops. Watch the replay of the game and look at how many horrible throws Mccoy made.

I'll do that tonight on D*TV shortcuts. My initial impression- were a lot of those passes less than perfect? Yup. Are your receives supposed to catch passes that are less than perfectly thrown? Well, that too. The one really poorly thrown ball of the top of my head was the bomb to Norwood on the blown coverage. Colt tosses the ball 5 yards to the left and Jordan walks into the end zone.

Care to comment about Dalton's pass that set up the game winning FG? If it had been on a basketball court, Green might have hit his head on the rim going up to catch the ball. If you want to rag on McCoy's int- he claims he was trying to toss it out of bounds, Dalton tossed a few today that weren't in the same area code as his WR either.

Both were at fault! But the biggest @ss is Shurmur!! Why did he go away from the run game in the 2nd half?

perhaps cause the bengals made some....defensive adjustments? do you even know what those are?

lol....cant see the forest thru the tress bro.....its quite sad actually.

Shurmur focused a lot on getting a good start and the Browns finally did. Just like in Week 1 though, Marvin Lewis got the better of him in the second half. Games like this will go in our favor with some more talent and as Shurmur get's some experience.

Hopefully, lol.

Wow a reasonable, well thought out post. Not too many of those today. You hit the nail right on the head here. We got out coached today, plain and simple.

When the Browns needed a little more yardage for the field goal...

Shurmur reverted to just two runs in a row. The defense clearly knew he would do it.

Then, when those failed, they knew he'd call a pass on third down.

And blitzed past Lauvao or Pashos..... I'd have to go back and look...

nah. Next game. The Browns will beat Pittsburg this year.:angry:

Care to comment about Dalton's pass that set up the game winning FG? If it had been on a basketball court, Green might have hit his head on the rim going up to catch the ball. If you want to rag on McCoy's int- he claims he was trying to toss it out of bounds, Dalton tossed a few today that weren't in the same area code as his WR either.

I think the defense took Dalton off his game, he showed his inexperience a bit for once this season, usually his poise and smart plays get him through; but people need to stop acting like Green was on a ladder with that catch. It was a little high, it wasn't 12 feet in the air. The guy jumped on one foot, hit the ground, and kept running when it was caught. If you have a taller reciever, like Green, going up against someone like Haden, you take what advantage is there. It was a solid, fast throw, that got high and inside, where it needed to be.

McCoy made some good throws, some bad ones. I'm starting to feel like the play calling is just shitty.

Look at the stats

Total plays: Browns 66 Bengals 65

Total yards: Browns 274 Bengals 389

Passing yards: Browns 140 Bengals 257

That aint going to get it done cheif, throw the ball down the field more. The running game helped a lot, so did them going 1-4 in the red zone. Their defense clamped down, though they need Dunlap back, he is a big part of their pass rush. Not a knock on Clements, but Dunlap was the one who really put the hurt on Colt last time.

Archived