THE BROWNS BOARD

Ya Know Who Greg Little Reminded Me Od Today?

Brownsfan_Althaus

Little had 4 offical drops. One, McCoy threw over his head because he was about to to get killed and another was a Pass INT NON CALL.

He still had a rough game, despite the TD.

Bigger story: Jordan Norwood, 60 yards and 1 TD in 1st quater. 1 target the rest of game.

What gives?

yeah it seems that as limited as the Browns offensive personnel appears, the coaching staff doesn't even utilize players who play well. norwood is a good example of that, but where has evan moore been?(I dont know if he's injured, didnt check it, but havent heard anything from him)

went away from the running game in the 2nd for no reason too. time for holmgren to have another sit down meeting with shurmur?

Little needs to go, like yesterday. Game would've had a much different outcome if Little did his damn job.

Little and the long snapper need be canned tonight.

you're a tool. This kid has played well this year after not playing football for a year. he is 11 games into his career and has shown potential and u wanna cut him because of a bad game. And that long snapper has been/is arguably the best in the league at his position and u want to cut him after 2 bad snaps this season one of which wasn't his fault as much as it was Macks fault.

Little needs to go, like yesterday. Game would've had a much different outcome if Little did his damn job.

Ridiculous.

Little had a bad day, no doubt. He's the least of our worries, take a deep breath.

The Browns lost but it was a fun game.... hate the shit that happens but it felt like they had a chance.

Oh well maybe next year... feels like that groundhog day movie ...maybe next year... maybe next year... maybe next year...

Yep same as always someone has a bad game and you want to cut. I bet you were not saying that when he caught the TD

you're a tool. This kid has played well this year after not playing football for a year. he is 11 games into his career and has shown potential and u wanna cut him because of a bad game. And that long snapper has been/is arguably the best in the league at his position and u want to cut him after 2 bad snaps this season one of which wasn't his fault as much as it was Macks fault.

I was with ya up untill you gave mack share of the blame. Mack did what he was supposed to. The snap was low, if it hadn't hit his leg it would have dribbled back to the holder just like todays did. Check the tape ground ball up the middle

The Browns lost but it was a fun game.... hate the shit that happens but it felt like they had a chance.

Oh well maybe next year... feels like that groundhog day movie ...maybe next year... maybe next year... maybe next year...

Really it took a great catch by AJ Green to beat us, not the missed 55 yard FG. I said before the draft Green was going to be an absolute stud. Haden's good, but as athletic as Joe is, he still was giving up 5" in height to Green. A good tall guy can out jump a good short guy.

I was with ya up untill you gave mack share of the blame. Mack did what he was supposed to. The snap was low, if it hadn't hit his leg it would have dribbled back to the holder just like todays did. Check the tape ground ball up the middle

wrong....really wrong.

you realize there's only a few inches between the release point and macks foot...right? so tell us....how exactly are you able to predict the trajectory of a snap when it hit macks foot fractions of a second after he released it?

Archived