THE BROWNS BOARD

To All The Nay-Sayers...

ClevelandFanForLife

Look guys, I know many of us predicted that out record would be better at this point, however we all need to stop acting like the sky is falling. What did we lose today? The Superbowl? A playoff spot? The division title? No. We lost one game out of sixteen. Plain and simple. Could we have won? Yes. Instead we got beat by a team with better talent with a better coach.

This post is directed to those douchebags who are ready to clean house AGAIN and bring in a whole new regime. You are idiots and irrational to be thinking this way. If you really hate This team that much after a loss then I suggest that you jump ship and root for the Steelers just like all the other non-Pittsburgh born fans. They don't believe in anything and neither do you. If you can't hack it, then we don't need you. Good riddence and stop wasting our time. For those who believe, keep posting. You are what make this board great. For those who can't hack it, go be worthless douchebags elsewhere.

I don't blame anyone for this one. It was a tough game and one that could have gone either way. It was also a game of inches and I thought the non-call on Little at the end was a killer. That's pass interference, 10 yeards and a first down. Probably decides the game in our favor.

Not McCoy's best game - he got sacked with receivers wide open and made a terrible decision on the interception. Not Little or Mass or Cribbs best game either. Gocong could have had a game deciding interception. The last pass by Dalton was a 100th of a second from being knocked aside by a rusher.

Like the post says, who cares. What's important is that you can see just about all of the picks in the last two year making great plays. A couple of more drafts and more time playing together, this could turn into a solid team for the future. I don't think we're that far away.

NB - not a single screen pass again. I'm disappointed by that. Also, someone needs to redesign those revereses. They develop too slowly and don't catch the defence running the wron way.

I usually don't agree with any of the announcers but I did agree with him when he talked about that we showed the reverse to Cribbs early in the game but handed off to Hillis and faked the reverse and then went to the reverse later in the game. He said that he thinks we should've done it the other way around and I think he's right. If we had given it to Cribbs the first time, then when we show it the 2nd time they have to respect the reverse and it would open up the run.

You may question Colt's decision on that int,

but the culprit is Pashos. His guy went past him like a Nascar car

speeding a little on pit row past somebody's hat.

Colt was hit just at the end of his throw. So many plays are killed by the failures of the right side of the oline.

That has to be fixed. RT in the second round. , maybe third.

Colt was hit just at the end of his throw. So many plays are killed by the failures of the right side of the oline.

Or Steinbach comes back and we move Pinkston to the RT spot.

I've even commented on this to Ghoolie. Pashos is plain terrible at pass blocking(that wasn't his only whiff of the game), even worse than turnstile St Clair.

Pinkston may be OK at pass protection, but our middle of the line run blocking sucks. Shades of Metcalf up the Middle- no gain.

Look guys, I know many of us predicted that out record would be better at this point, however we all need to stop acting like the sky is falling. What did we lose today? The Superbowl? A playoff spot? The division title? No. We lost one game out of sixteen. Plain and simple. Could we have won? Yes. Instead we got beat by a team with better talent with a better coach.

This post is directed to those douchebags who are ready to clean house AGAIN and bring in a whole new regime. You are idiots and irrational to be thinking this way. If you really hate This team that much after a loss then I suggest that you jump ship and root for the Steelers just like all the other non-Pittsburgh born fans. They don't believe in anything and neither do you. If you can't hack it, then we don't need you. Good riddence and stop wasting our time. For those who believe, keep posting. You are what make this board great. For those who can't hack it, go be worthless douchebags elsewhere.

You know, that is the problem with some Browns fans. The team hasn't done anything to warrant us predicting that we would have a better record. Yes, we didn't lose the Superbowl, or a playoff spot, because we are never in the playoffs or the Superbowl. "We lost one game out of sixteen" We lost 7 out of 16. I give credit where credit is due, until this team shows me something, I have the right to believe that this team is not getting better.

Archived