THE BROWNS BOARD

Urban Meyer Officially A Buckeye

The Urban Meyer deal is done for the Buckeyes.

COLUMBUS, Ohio - It has not been one of the most closely guarded secrets but now it appears the cat is out of the bag and that Urban Meyer is the new Ohio State head football coach. The two-time BCS Championship winning coach is coming back after taking a one year respite to the broadcasting booth to patrol the sidelines at Ohio Stadium.

University representatives will still not confirm nor deny the reports but the drumbeats had been growing louder and louder and it is expected that on Monday evening that Meyer will be announced officially as the Ohio State head coach.

Meyer's agent has confirmed the deal to multiple sources including the Toledo Blade.

The new Buckeye coach was an assistant under Earle Bruce in the 1980s before having success at Bowling Green, Utah and of course Florida as a head coach.

We will have plenty more on the naming of Meyer as the head coach throughout the day and beyond including recruit responses, a detailed look at Meyer's path and career, a look at how a Meyer-led staff may look and much, much more here at BuckeyeGrove.com.

So glad we went out and got a top coach, was really needed. B Miller is only a Fresh, we are going to improve.

All I wanted to do was beat Michigan, but it was still satisfying for us to give them a run for their money since they are supposed to be "good" this year.

We will wreck them next year.

The Urban Meyer deal is done for the Buckeyes.

COLUMBUS, Ohio - It has not been one of the most closely guarded secrets but now it appears the cat is out of the bag and that Urban Meyer is the new Ohio State head football coach. The two-time BCS Championship winning coach is coming back after taking a one year respite to the broadcasting booth to patrol the sidelines at Ohio Stadium.

University representatives will still not confirm nor deny the reports but the drumbeats had been growing louder and louder and it is expected that on Monday evening that Meyer will be announced officially as the Ohio State head coach.

Meyer's agent has confirmed the deal to multiple sources including the Toledo Blade.

The new Buckeye coach was an assistant under Earle Bruce in the 1980s before having success at Bowling Green, Utah and of course Florida as a head coach.

We will have plenty more on the naming of Meyer as the head coach throughout the day and beyond including recruit responses, a detailed look at Meyer's path and career, a look at how a Meyer-led staff may look and much, much more here at BuckeyeGrove.com.

Thanks for starting at least the third thread on this subject. I was first and seem correctomundo as usual, maybe you should read the threads and give credit where it is due albeit that seems to be too hard here

BTW MODS move this over to the college football forum under my thread YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST about this hiring nearly a week

If you cannot you are what are incompetent fools who discredit and move a real ahead of the pack announcement and then leave all the herd to adulate others

and forget again it is richeagle ahead of the pack and who got it and reported it first

Urban Meyer insisted that I wait to late last week to spread the rumor, which will be fact today

Thanks for starting at least the third thread on this subject. I was first and seem correctomundo as usual, maybe you should read the threads and give credit where it is due albeit that seems to be too hard here

BTW MODS move this over to the college football forum under my thread YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST about this hiring nearly a week

If you cannot you are what are incompetent fools who discredit and move a real ahead of the pack announcement and then leave all the herd to adulate others

and forget again it is richeagle ahead of the pack and who got it and reported it first

Urban Meyer insisted that I wait to late last week to spread the rumor, which will be fact today

OK, we will do something to make it relevent to the Browns:

Do you think that instead of Ohio State signing him, perhaps the Browns should have considered him to replace Shurmur?

Food for thought.

I'm just saying we had two other college based topics moved just two days ago into the proper section and now your posting another. There is a section for this, post it there, and don't be a dick about it.

kudos, especially since mine accurate was reported almost a full week aga

Now all we need is Jim Tressel to replace Heckert and Shurmur.

Him being an assistant with the Colts and them having the record they do, I see them drafting Luck and Tressel coming down to coach the Colts. The losing record would be the perfect excuse to fire Caldwell.

kudos, especially since mine accurate was reported almost a full week aga

And mine was reported a full 5 days before yours was, but you seem incapable of properly reading a calender.

My Thread: All signs point to Urban Meyer, posted on Nov 18th 2011: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20845

Rich4eagle's thread Big News posted on Nov 23rd, 2011: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20895

Your an IDIOT, theres been rumors about Meyer getting the job since JT was fired...If you here for accolades, congrats for predicting this a week ago, I don't know how you seen that one coming. Kudos to you my friend

Your an IDIOT, theres been rumors about Meyer getting the job since JT was fired...If you here for accolades, congrats for predicting this a week ago, I don't know how you seen that one coming. Kudos to you my friend

WTF is this thread here when I made it clear what is going to happen, while you had a finger up your ass quiviling like the coward you are to say anyihing, now thump your ckicken shit ass about what it was

Some go in the arena and fight the bulls you suck the sweat of the bulls balls

the winners get ahead of what is happening...............those threads are gone because mine was the lead and I am hated by the morons here and now this piece of sheit is still here

says a lot about the brownstown, now run by NAZI asshwippes

LOSERS

WTF is this thread here when I made it clear what is going to happen, while you had a finger up your ass quiviling like the coward you are to say anyihing, now thump your ckicken shit ass about what it was

Some go in the arena and fight the bulls you suck the sweat of the bulls balls

the winners get ahead of what is happening...............those threads are gone because mine was the lead and I am hated by the morons here and now this piece of sheit is still here

says a lot about the brownstown, now run by NAZI asshwippes

LOSERS

Too bad Hillis-iz-boss posted it a couple days before you did. Just because you keep ignoring it doesn't mean it isn't true.

Stop being a chickenshit little bitch.

I have no Idea WTF any of that just meant, why would anybody get upset about a thread? I made this thread because it became official, before today it was specualtion. It wasnt posted anywhere else so I posted it....for debate, not for people to get upset because they supposedly posted it first....who cares, quit whining and debate the topic or STFU. Jesus Christ are you 10?

Your right after I'm done in the arena and have concord all, I sit down in my dungeon and eat my days kill of bullshit and sweaty balls. Its an acquired taste, much like murder.

I have no Idea WTF any of that just meant, why would anybody get upset about a thread? I made this thread because it became official, before today it was specualtion. It wasnt posted anywhere else so I posted it....for debate, not for people to get upset because they supposedly posted it first....who cares, quit whining and debate the topic or STFU. Jesus Christ are you 10?

Your right after I'm done in the arena and have concord all, I sit down in my dungeon and eat my days kill of bullshit and sweaty balls. Its an acquired taste, much like murder.

You are right. Even though I posted about the speculation the Meyer was offered on the 18th, I'm not pissed at you for posting about it today because today it became official... and I didn't even get pissed when R4E posted 5 days after me, I'm only pissed at him now cause he gets on my thread that was started first and bitches like a little girl claiming he posted his topic first because he is apparently incapable of reading dates on a calender.

Archived