THE BROWNS BOARD

Urban Meyer

rich4eagle

I made a statement on this board on November 23, which got sent to lala land and now preempted by a bunch of others

Some folks are doers and get it, and the herd throws them under the bus, just like my sage wisdom post below of Nov 23 was

here it is again boys and girls and please do not send it to college forum unless you delete every after thread started on the subject

what is fair is faiir

unless you are mod who has his head up his buttocks, which is a common sight

"

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:15 PMThe big news is readying after this weekend that Urban Meyer is going to sign a 7 year contract to coach the Buckeyes and make Chris Speilman his defensive coordinator

they want Michigan out of the way

HUGE WIN WIN

Of me being stupid and believing offense wins and OL guys are a dime a dozen..........................this has no credence.....................in fact I remain correctomundo as always

But wait, so far in 11 years I been almost wrong once

Rich, you did report it first.

It's just official now.

We also reported first that Holmgren will never have a winning Browns team and is just using the Browns as easy retirement money.

When he gets fired, you watch, people here will treat is as if it is BIG, UNEXPECTED NEWS.

By the by, you know my contacts, and I am telling you, Heckert will be gone if the Browns finish 4 - 12.

Wrong again.

Archived