THE BROWNS BOARD

Ratbird Fan Claims, "cleveland Doesn't Rock, It Sucks!"

Browns24x7.com

The browns suck so bad this year that i would have to see the final score on the screen for 30 seconds after the field is cleared to believe they actually won against any division rival.

Upset is not happening this week, ratbirds will win with little resistance..

Ratbirds 27

Brownie crumbs 13

The browns suck so bad this year that i would have to see the final score on the screen for 30 seconds after the field is cleared to believe they actually won against any division rival.

Upset is not happening this week, ratbirds will win with little resistance..

Ratbirds 27

Brownie crumbs 13

You think we'll score 13? shit we might be better than i thought.

It's worth the watch and, kind of, well put together. It made me laugh.

I think there was one small thing that brought a smile for about a millisecond.

Obviously, notwithstanding how the teams have fared, anyone from Baltimore making fun of Cleveland for its environment has clearly seen Baltimore from his grandma's basement.

Hell, the shows on TV about Baltimore were like "The Wire" ...about gangs and drugs and murder. Or "Homicide: Life on the Streets" about gangs and drugs and murder.

At least the shows set in the Cleveland area are usually comedies, like The Drew Carey Show, HOT in Cleveland, Third Rock From the Sun. I mean, there is even a comedy character with his own show whose name is Cleveland Brown!!

Hey Matt,

let me tell you something............. and I mean this in all respect to you, when it comes to Ghoilardi style, in keeping with the real Ghoulardi, facts, aim and details all come in second to the purpose which in this case is fucking with Ravens fans. Now, you know Dale didn't make the video, and I know it, BUT, all these asshole Ravens fans who are now going to read my message on the Baltimore paper? They don't know the fucking difference, SO, the first thing that's going to happen is some Baltimore residents will start railing on the WRONG GUY.......

Do I care about that? Nah, why should I? Hey, LEt THOSE fkuck-tards work out the facts and details. I am here purely to have fun and create chaos.

This Dale guy might be the nicest guy in the world, but right now, people are going to think he is this goob guy who made the video.

If he IS the same guy, then more power to me, If he isn't............. Ooooops.

I'm thinking that after all this unnecessary machismo, Ghoolie's real name is Francis.

http://youtu.be/LrllCZw8jiM

A couple things.

1) This guy just guaranteed a Browns win. You know, the Browns haven't really played out of their ass all season. Well, get ready because the Browns are going to spoil teh Ravens on Sunday.

2) Someone might want to e-mail this shit video to the Browns. It is highly doubtful that a guy of this caliber made sure to clear his copyright before not only broadcasting his interview, but defaming the Browns organization and Cribbs by injecting false words.

People think copyright law is silly, but it has teeth beyond one's imagination.

3) Fkuck Baltimore

Amen Ghoolie, Amen

Archived