Driving Up From Alabama For Browns/ Ravens

OneManDawgPound

They would love to have you but the site isn't really sponsoring tailgates the remainder of the way. As was explained in another thread in this forum, these later season games are hard to plan, mostly due to the unpredictable weather.

You can plan for a group of 30-40 people, buy the supplies, bring all the necessary equipment, have a cold, sleeting, snowing Sunday and all of a sudden the group of 30-40 turns in to 12 people. That's a lot of steak and lobster tails to toss....ok.....maybe burgers and brats, but you get the point.

I won't be there this weekend, but I would have really liked meeting you guys. While I grew up in Cleveland, my mothers side is from Prattville, Ala. and spent many summers in Alabama.

Have a good time!

I'm a huge Browns fan from Mobile, AL and I'm bringing four guys with me on the 16 hr road trip up to Cleveland this weekend for the game. We would love to come and see how it's done with you guys if you can make room for us/

Guys, Ballpeen is right. We kept the notion of a party open for a while, but it isn't going to work out. The change in game time put the nail in our coffin. i'm going to post our intent on the official thread for this game. Feel free to join us at the Flat Iron.

A few of us are regulars at Panama City Beach (but never during a home game). Are you in a Browns Backers group?

Guys, Ballpeen is right. We kept the notion of a party open for a while, but it isn't going to work out. The change in game time put the nail in our coffin. i'm going to post our intent on the official thread for this game. Feel free to join us at the Flat Iron.

A few of us are regulars at Panama City Beach (but never during a home game). Are you in a Browns Backers group?

Im a registered independent browns backer but spent all last season meeting with the small group at home in Mobile.

You ARE THE Man Ed, this time of year tailgates are an experience in Cleveland

Archived