THE BROWNS BOARD

How Good Are The Eagles?

WRREBEL

Watching the eagles play tonight makes me wonder how unstoppable they would be if vince young started all year!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hey, thanks for shooting yourself in the leg without me even having to hand you the gun (Plaxico). Jets-jets-Jets- suck-suck-suck. Ryan- fired-fired-fired- serves you right fatmouth. So "Mr. Sign Every Top FA in Sight" want to tell me how Vick and Asomugah are putting the Beagles into a tailspin, and getting Reid fired? Man, just goes to show- the Texans hired Joseph- the only FA I had a interest in- and then well Boo-hoo, all of a sudden they're down to a third string qb and Jake Del-ho-ho-ho-me.

The funniest part of the whole thing is ESPN was so far up sniffing the Eagles' rear in the preseason, no amount of backtracking is going to salvage the bozos for predicting a breakout season for the Beagles based on the BIG FA push to the SUPER BOWL. The Beagles will be hard pressed to win more games than the Browns.

I'll give you a Ghoolie pearl of Wisdom to chew on- Free Agent acquisitions pan out in a major way about 15% of the time.

Jackson is the best! Him and hillis would make great team mates.

We should put our offensive line coach as d coordinator.

We need to hire Andy Reid the minute he gets fired- a proven wiener.

Gosh, pick up the rest of Vick's contract, make a trade for Revis or Cromartie, see if the Colts want to deal Manning after they draft Luck, Super Bowl I tell ya. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Winners work harder when there losing, loser's give up. DJax is a losing, crybaby, metal midget who doesn't posses the tools to overcome adversity. If that team had a leader on it they would grab him bye the throat and choke slam his ass back to college when winning was easy. This is the pro's, its takes more than talent, and thats all he's got.

Archived