THE BROWNS BOARD

I'm The New Guy

Taco918

Hey guys I've been reading this board for the past two years or so and figured it was about time I actually signed up. I lived up in the Cleveland area when the browns came back into the league and I've been a fan ever since. Currently I live in Oklahoma but I lived in St. Louis last year so shurmur's conservative offense wasn't a huge suprise to me. Obviously being down here in Oklahoma I see quite a bit of the big 12 and I can tell you blackmon is the real deal. Granted I'm not sure if he's better then Dez but I was going to OSU when he was there so I might be a little biased. Anyways I'm glad to be here and hopefully the browns can actually start turning it around. If y'all ever have any questions regarding the big 12 or just football in Oklahoma just let me know and I'll do my best to answer it for ya. Sorry this is so long and thanks for reading.

He does seem to be the real deal. However, he is probly' gone by the time the Browns pick.

However, there is a wr from Marshall - a jr. I wish would come out in the draft.......... @@

Archived