THE BROWNS BOARD

Dolphins And Daboll

peterbell

they beat oakland and oakland beat us, so? the old 'this team beats that team and they lost to them' shit means nothing.

miami is playing a lot better now than when they played us. a lot of teams have turned the corner on this season. a lot except us. there are no more "oh missing training camp hurt us more than the other teams" BULLSHIT.

hey we were a lot more inventive and played better on offense last year than this year. anyone who says different is lying out their ass.

daboll is ok. shurmur BLOWS.

We suck...... Chargers suck and we beat the Dolphins........what is your point? Dolphins have won four games......are you really going to praise Daboll......

Daboll is caoching the Dolphins offense...........not sure what the Raider wins have to do with anything.

not praising daboll. just saying last years offense was better than this years as far as OC coaching.

believe me, daboll is no mike martz who is no norv turner........

daboll was responsible for many holes in my liv room walls last year.

with shurmur at the helm this year, i'm now living in burned out bomb shelter.

not praising daboll. just saying last years offense was better than this years as far as OC coaching.

believe me, daboll is no mike martz who is no norv turner........

daboll was responsible for many holes in my liv room walls last year.

with shurmur at the helm this year, i'm now living in burned out bomb shelter.

I hear ya. We are on the same page......."totally disgusted Browns' fans". I don't know what the answer is anymore. Everything we do is one step forward and two steps back. I am resolved to rooting for a 6 win season.

If there is ever a time when the Browns are good, I don't know wehat I'm gonna do with myself. Actually expecting to WIN before a game is played. I dont think I've ever experienced that feeling as a browns fan. I hope I can before I die.....sigh...we will have to see.

Archived