THE BROWNS BOARD

It is evident Browns Board Hates OSU

rich4eagle

Everyone here (except for you and Ghoolie) is a Browns fan. It is the BROWNS BOARD.

Not everyone here is an OSU fan. Hence the disagreement/hate/whatever. It is NOT AN OSU BOARD.

Comprende?

EDIT: How dare I forget you, Lummy...

Everyone here (except for you and Ghoolie) is a Browns fan. It is the BROWNS BOARD.

Not everyone here is an OSU fan. Hence the disagreement/hate/whatever. It is NOT AN OSU BOARD.

Comprende?

Yeah, the gayest thing I saw was at a Browns game this year and they broke into Hang On Sloopy with all the clowns doing the O-H-I-O thing. Funny, I have never gone to an Eagles game or Steelers game where they broke into the Pitt fight song or the Penn State Hail To The Lion.

I dont get it.

Keep hating the Buckeyes and loving the losing anuses........btw all dipwads I am a browns fan...............but I will never salute the garbage presented to me for ten years

It is evident that most dislike me right,,,,,,,,,,,,mr Stupid because that is indeed what stupid people say ..........keep being dumber than a brick

Never accused you of being stupid, rich.

A homer...yes. Someone who refuses to budge, even in the face of facts...most definitely. Someone with a holier-than-thou attitude...certainly.

Never said stupid.

Archived