THE BROWNS BOARD

Fujita's Broken Hand

HowieDawg

Just got a tweet from Fujita with a picture of his broken hand surgery scar - that had to hurt - nice symmetry tho.

With Fujita out tonight we rely on Jackson, Gocong and Maiva - how comfortable are you that that's going to be enough to stop the run. I'm not. With Fujita being out for the season and 33 in the off season - we need to look at bolstering that LB corp - it's so weak as a composite unit.

AgJLHbVCMAAQiwy.jpg

Honestly I think Maivia has played just as good if not better than Fujita has this season so it's not a huge blow as current play is concerned... even though our current play has sucked. I wouldn't mind seeing Titus Brown possibly get some time at MLB and see DQ moved out side for a while either. Brown has more power in the middle and won't get tossed around as much and DQ is the fastest LB on the team so he should be playing outside anyway.

When people embed pictures in this forum, they don't show up in firefox. Anyone else ?

Man, the Cheerleader thread must suck for you ... sausagefest with a bunch of horny guys talking to each other...

Z

When people embed pictures in this forum, they don't show up in firefox. Anyone else ?

I use firefox and I had that problem with videos too. I just disabled my Adblock Plus and everything works fine. I don't know if you even use Adblock for Firefox but it's nice to go to a website and not see ads everywhere..

I agree and go further. It would not pain me if the Browns replaced every LB on their team. Perhaps even do what we did with the DL last year: draft 2 LBs with our first two picks like when we drafted Taylor and Sheard. Or at least draft one with one our first round picks and another with our second round pick. Here are the LBs that may be available in the first round, early second round when the Browns will be drafting:

Vontaze Burfict AZ St.

Luke Kuechley Boston College

Manti Te'o Notre Dame

Zach Brown NC

Whitney (Ming the) Mercilus Illinois

Donta Hightower Alabama

Ronnell Lewis Oklahoma

Courtney Upshaw Alabama

Would anyone here object if we got any two of these with the Browns first 3 picks?

Here are some other players that various of the Mock Drafts have said the Browns may take:

Trent Richardson RB Ala

Michael Floyd WR ND

Alshon Jeffrey WR S. Carolina

Mohamed Sanu WR Rutgers

Jarius Wright WR Arkansas

Kelechi Osemele OT Iowa St.

The Browns look to almost be sure to have 3 picks of the first 40 in the draft. Pick any 3 of the players above.

I agree and go further. It would not pain me if the Browns replaced every LB on their team. Perhaps even do what we did with the DL last year: draft 2 LBs with our first two picks like when we drafted Taylor and Sheard. Or at least draft one with one our first round picks and another with our second round pick. Here are the LBs that may be available in the first round, early second round when the Browns will be drafting:

Vontaze Burfict AZ St.

Luke Kuechley Boston College

Manti Te'o Notre Dame

Zach Brown NC

Whitney (Ming the) Mercilus Illinois

Donta Hightower Alabama

Ronnell Lewis Oklahoma

Courtney Upshaw Alabama

Would anyone here object if we got any two of these with the Browns first 3 picks?

Here are some other players that various of the Mock Drafts have said the Browns may take:

Trent Richardson RB Ala

Michael Floyd WR ND

Alshon Jeffrey WR S. Carolina

Mohamed Sanu WR Rutgers

Jarius Wright WR Arkansas

Kelechi Osemele OT Iowa St.

The Browns look to almost be sure to have 3 picks of the first 40 in the draft. Pick any 3 of the players above.

I like Burfict,Kuechly and Brown..in the second tier i only take Floyd in the 2nd or bottom of the first and pass on Jeffery not what im looking for...Richardson is a luxury and RBs are easy to grab later on...Look for A top CB here (Minnifeild) or id like to see Broyles with the 2nd round pick like him better than Jeffery or Sanu or Wright...

Archived