THE BROWNS BOARD

Stay Down B#tch

cdl15

It won't matter! All the Squealers needed was a TD! The Browns offense couldn't move the ball on a high school team! The offense is pathetic!!

Why in the hell did Shurmur not call a timeout with 55 seconds left when pittsburgh was punting from their 10!!! Terrible coaching! We had 2 timeouts and great field position. How is he a head coach in the NFL. That and not letting McCoy sneak it in for a TD in the 1st quarter is killing us right now. Worst coach ever..

Why in the hell did Shurmur not call a timeout with 55 seconds left when pittsburgh was punting from their 10!!! Terrible coaching! We had 2 timeouts and great field position. How is he a head coach in the NFL. That and not letting McCoy sneak it in for a TD in the 1st quarter is killing us right now. Worst coach ever..

I don't think we had any time outs?? But you are right, Shurmur is an idiot on 2 legs

Whatever. No one expected to win, its more embarrassing to the steelers to have it not be a blowout. Without a doubt the ravens are better.

Oh man SOOOO embarrassing! A division game against a team that always gets up with the Steelers. Our starting QB was hobbled in the first half otherwise at least another 10 points would have been hung on the Browns. It is what it is and the Steelers won. Big Ben is a tank.

loved the quote from the analyst......."that's Ben down there warming up..........if he comes in they should replace his #7 with a big letter S".

big props to Ben for being the toughest son of a bitch to play this game in a while. if that had happened to tom "i don't win championships without cheating" brady he'd have to have been put in a cast from his waist down. and that's after he had a full blown hissy fit on the field complete with tears and whrithing.

H.O.F.???

yup.

NO NO NO NO.. DOn't play that shit............... ZOMBLOW GUARANTEED A WIN. A SHITLOAD OF YOU HOMOS posted that the Browns would win.

SOrry pal, you homos expected to win.

You're a blowhard idiot. Zombo always guarentees a win. Don't lump me in here. I had a black cloud of doom hanging since Sunday. I never expected the browns to win. That being said until the 4th it was a much better game than anyone could have predicted.

I didn't expect a win i bet 50 against the browns sorry guys was given 7 point spread.

And i want to lose out and hold a top 3-6 pick this year that could be used to address our biggest glaring hole and the rest dealing with WRS

He didn't HAVE a timeout. He had already used them all.

Oh man SOOOO embarrassing! A division game against a team that always gets up with the Steelers. Our starting QB was hobbled in the first half otherwise at least another 10 points would have been hung on the Browns. It is what it is and the Steelers won. Big Ben is a tank.

The key plays in that game were the mistakes made by the Browns, nothing that BR did. Even on the last TD all BR did was throw a short hitch. That play was successful for the Steeler because you could divide it into 3rds:

1/3 = Joe Haden slipping on the god awful turf

1/3 = the WRs speed

1/3 = Mike Adams floudering around like a fish out of water

The other key of course was the bad int. McCoy threw in the end zone.

NO NO NO NO.. DOn't play that shit............... ZOMBLOW GUARANTEED A WIN. A SHITLOAD OF YOU HOMOS posted that the Browns would win.

SOrry pal, you homos expected to win.

And you predicted that it would be the worst prime time blowout in a decade? How did that prediction work out?

And you predicted that it would be the worst prime time blowout in a decade? How did that prediction work out?

Not only was he completely WRONG AGAIN... He was much to big of a BI*Ch to make the wager someone made him. but is anyone really surprised at this point

Not only was he completely WRONG AGAIN... He was much to big of a BI*Ch to make the wager someone made him. but is anyone really surprised at this point

That was me who offered up the wager... Knew there was no way we would get blown out in that game Thursday night.

The key plays in that game were the mistakes made by the Browns, nothing that BR did. Even on the last TD all BR did was throw a short hitch. That play was successful for the Steeler because you could divide it into 3rds:

1/3 = Joe Haden slipping on the god awful turf

1/3 = the WRs speed

1/3 = Mike Adams floudering around like a fish out of water

The other key of course was the bad int. McCoy threw in the end zone.

Nevermind that Ben also threw a ill-advised interception as a result of his high ankle sprain. Antonio Brown also dropped a laser over the middle from Ben. Heath Miller AND Hines Ward both had very uncharacteristic fumbles. If we wanna play the blame XYZ game I can play that one too. The much better football team won the game. End of story. No need to dance around the issue and play the what if game. As you can see I can do the same. It accomplishes nothing.

EDIT: Oh and it was Mike Adams that picked off Ben that even allowed for any points by the Browns. Your goat is also the only reason you scored.

Nevermind that Ben also threw a ill-advised interception as a result of his high ankle sprain. Antonio Brown also dropped a laser over the middle from Ben. Heath Miller AND Hines Ward both had very uncharacteristic fumbles. If we wanna play the blame XYZ game I can play that one too.

I am focusing on the key plays at the end of the game. The Browns had their drops, their fumbles and their other Int's at other times in that game as well.

The much better football team won the game. End of story.

Based on the evidence derived from that game.... I would say that the "Slightly better team" won. The team that seemingly made the fewer mistakes. The Browns were not outplayed in that game just outscored. And a couple of critical errors at the end cost them.

No need to dance around the issue and play the what if game. As you can see I can do the same. It accomplishes nothing.

You ALWAYS accomplish absolutely nothing. Why should this post be any different?

EDIT: Oh and it was Mike Adams that picked off Ben that even allowed for any points by the Browns. Your goat is also the only reason you scored.

No, the Browns didn't score on that drive. They scored their only points on their very good drive at the beginning of the game. That was the drive, I believe, in which McCoy was picked off in the end zone. Nevertheless, Adams was still a floundering fish on that play. He is at best a backup safety. Believe it or not, this defense sadly misses TJ Ward who has been out for like 5 games..

Archived