THE BROWNS BOARD

Steeler Idiots

Silverback

I expected this game to be more like 28-3 by half-time as opposed to squeaking out a 14-3 victory at the very end. It was a tough hard fought divisional game, that the Browns probably should've won. I thought there were alot of positives for the Browns after last night's game, and didn't think you guys would be just short of suicide wanting to completely revamp the whole team.

Colt McCoy is a decent QB and from what I saw he can play to the calibre of a Neil O'Donnell (as I've said before). He has no recievers to throw to and tried to force a few plays here and there (but Ben did once as well). He eluded the rush pretty well and made some good plays on the run. I'm not a scout, but I hear that the 2012 draft will be deep in the QB position. I think you can win (i.e. become a play-off contending team) with this guy if you get him some decent weapons. He's not what I would say was a Super Bowl bound/franchise-type guy though.

Didn't like the effort I saw from your "star" Hillis, I definately wouldn't sell the farm to keep him. To me, he seems like a "no.#2" back. Your defense played pretty well, I thought. You essentially kept us out of the end-zone on 3 huge scoring drives that kept your chances of winning alive.

I'm not sure what to say about your coach. I would've gone for it on the first drive. I mean why be conservative with a 4-8 team? I loved Tomlin's decision to go for the win (though I really think we could've at least tried a different play and/or got Kemoeatu off of the field). I don't know how your coach got lucky with that challenge, but he did. It seems like you need some kind of hurry-up package, your offense took forever to move down the field. (That's kind of comforting to me actually, since I kinda knew we only needed one more score to seal the deal).

Anyways, I guess I'd give your coach one more year. You'll have alot of money to spend in free agency and you'll have some high draft picks. I'd target getting a WR or two, RB and a CB, then get some DT and LBs in the later rounds. There's what 4 or 5 games that your team was one or two more plays short in, that had you made them you would have you sitting at at 8-5 or so now instead of 4-9.

The Browns offense for some reason STALLED when they got rolling by either penalties, a bad run, or a sack. I wanted to bust in a kitten's head when the pathetic offense couldnt move the ball at the end of half, when the browns had momentum after the Roelthelsberger injury. They had SO F#CKING many times they couldve at least gotten into field goal range. The offense's average starting field position was at the F#UCKING 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they couldnt move it 15 yards. I also was beyond frustrated when Big Ben threw his interception in the 3rd qtr. Adams runs it to the 47 yard line, and we go 3 and out. We NEVER take advantage of field position OR defensive turnovers. The steelers kept giving the Browns breaks. One after another, and the Browns cant do SHIT with those chances. Once again, Cleveland should've won this game. They were in it. Their D outplayed the Steelers offense for 3/4 the f#cking game...and our pitiful ofense cant even get it within FIELD GOAL RANGE. and ya know...when we get to the red zone..we throw picks that look like they were intended for a steeler db. Extremely frustrating to see the Browns piss away chances at winning that they never get any other game. They had THE STEELERS in their grasp, almost pulling off an upset. But...... we suck again.

To counter TypicalBrowns arguments, I could reasonably argue that the Steelers offense is vastly superior to the Browns offense. We took far dumber penalties than the Browns (over 100 yards worth of penalties total), more/worse sacks than the Browns (Ben should've thrown the ball away long before his ankle was injured) and we turned it over when we shouldn't have (when we were in scoring range and at least could've gotten FGs). Your defense made the plays necessary to keep you in the game, and our defense did likewise. Pitt's defense, while a bit long in the tooth, isn't shabby you know.

One playmaker, like Antonio Brown, on the Browns side may have been capable of making that one splash play you needed to win that game and several others this season. Seriously, I just don't see the need to blow your team up, fire the coaches or GM/president.

Most teams don't celebrate personal their fouls.

i'm not sure what you said because i don't speak hick-ese.

what can you expect from clevelanders though?

Thanks very much for posting these pics.

It must take a little effort to post them here and on the wall of your dedicated masturbation room as well, Shitback.

Yes, thanks, I think these three are exactly the pics that the league will use in their deliberations to suspend Harrison; that is, to establish a pattern of chickenshit, cheapshot behavior.

What does someone who is not an imbecile think? Not much of Harrison.

Anyone that defends Harrison is a tool. As far as Im concerned the league should kick him out of the league permantly. Because its apparent hes not gonna comply and play by the rules.

coltharrisonx-large.jpg

cribbs-down-steelers-jk-horizjpg-78291296dc3171b7.jpg

harrisonx-large.jpg

No wonder you clowns can't win any games. Too many players sleeping on the job.

Stupid post by a whining loser, and hating winners, and trying to convince others wearing your loser panties

Archived