THE BROWNS BOARD

Most Exciting Time For Us In Years

WRREBEL

the only thing that could peak even a hint of interrest in this season now is any rumor that includes lerner selling the team and taking holmgren and shurmer acroos the pond to take over his soccer franchise.

maybe they can install the WCO. douchebags.

Think about it. We get to root against the falcons to lose for a better draft pick.

Let's go panthers

wouldn't it work the other way around? i mean we gave them a draft pick so they could pick the receiver right? i would think if atlanta does better becuse of that pick wouldn't our conditional pick go up slots?

Look I'm not arguing in the slightest that jones is better than Little, but that 2nd long touchdown was the shittiest excuse for tackling i've seen all year outside of the predator run against the eagles. Seriously, even the crap ass receivers on this team assuming they caught the ball haha would have been to run that one in. On top of that he dropped two pretty thrown touchdown passes. I don't deny he's looking like a solid WR, but let's see what we get from our pick this year before we act like we got date raped on the trade.

Julio JOnes is a STUD! He is a big play maker, a RAIN MAKER.

About time....He has been playing like a 6th rounder up until yesterday.

Heckert will be and SHOULD be fired over letting a player like this go.

No, because we will likely be getting somebody much better than him in the next draft.

Julio Jones is, as I told you, the BEST WR out of last year's draft. AJ Green is good, but Julio Jones is SWANN good.

You are brain dead. AJ Green is far, far better. If he had not been taken before the Browns had a chance to get him, he would have been here.

He is a touchdown maker and he would have brought us 4 more wins alone, by himself this year. But, you dickheads just keep dreaming abou offensive linemen.

Four wins, huh? Why, you have been professing that this whole team is crap. Why would a mediocre WR make that much of a difference?

QB, RB, WR ................... They all make the OL, and they are the main force in winning championships.

And, hopefully, in this next draft the Browns will get perhaps a Trent Richardson and a Michael Floyd or Alshon Jeffreys or Blackmon.

And of course all those skill players are going to make all the world of difference. Just like our past skill players drafted in the first round: Tim Couch and William Green and Braylon Edwards and K2?

Pittsburgh Superbowls WITH STEEL CURTAIN AND BRADSHAW? 4

Pittsburgh Superbowls WITH STEEL CURTAIN and NO BRADSHAW? 0

Actually, it is the other way around. Bradshaw was with the Steelers for several years before they were spit, and most of the members of the "Steel Curtain" defense retired long before Bradshaw did. And with Bradshaw the Steeler stumbled around with several mediocre to poor seasons after 1980. Its a historical fact.

Was it NEO or Tampon dawg that remarked it made no sense that Mendenhall runs better with Big Ben in the game.

Yeah, to you nickle dicks it makes no sense. But to those of us whounderstand football it makes perfect sense.

With Big Ben in the game, a defense has to back off the line and account for many possible plays. With batch inthe game, a defense can keep 8 in the box.

QB..... we don't have one, we won't start winning until we do.

Julio Jones? Heckert should be shot in the cock for passing on tat guy. Fire Heckert NOW.

Thinking about Heckert's cock?

The fact is, Heckert will be picking 3 of the top 35-40 players in next year's draft. You WILL just have to chew on that.

Nope ask Gipper...Greg little is better than Julio

There's no proof to back that claim up but just trust him...he's better

I said that Jones has NOT been as productive as Little. And that was true. Yesterday was the first day that Julio showed that he may have some of the talent people think he has.

Little has "different" talent. Its a fact that Little is bigger...and slower than Jones. He will be much more of a possession receiver. If he can quit the dropsies, he will be just that. But he won't be the burner that Jones perhaps can be. But he may be a better red zone receiver.

Right now, NOBODY is any good at doing anything in Shurmur's offense.

The coaching is so bad on the offensive side of this team that none of the talent it has can truly be properly evaluated, from the QB to the WRs to the RBs to the TEs to anyone.

I said that Jones has NOT been as productive as Little. And that was true. Yesterday was the first day that Julio showed that he may have some of the talent people think he has.

Little has "different" talent. Its a fact that Little is bigger...and slower than Jones. He will be much more of a possession receiver. If he can quit the dropsies, he will be just that. But he won't be the burner that Jones perhaps can be. But he may be a better red zone receiver.

Right now, NOBODY is any good at doing anything in Shurmur's offense.

The coaching is so bad on the offensive side of this team that none of the talent it has can truly be properly evaluated, from the QB to the WRs to the RBs to the TEs to anyone.

Don't make excuses

You can't admit that you just haven't watched jones play...Ur not fooling anyone

Nobody thinks little is better and it's just exclamated by this weeks performance

Don't make excuses

You can't admit that you just haven't watched jones play...Ur not fooling anyone

Nobody thinks little is better and it's just exclamated by this weeks performance

Yes, I CAN admit that I haven't watched Jones play. I haven't watched him play. Why should I watch him play?

When is that team ever on TV around here so that I can watch it?

How often have they ever been broadcast on Cleveland TV?

What? Do you have the NFL ticket or something? Do you tape every freeking NFL game out there?

Perhaps, unlike you, I do have a life, so I am not going to download and watch every stupid NFL game.

I watch the ones that are broadcast here....but the Falcons ain't ever been on TV. I don't get the NFL network

Have they been on any national TV games? I haven't seen them.

Now that the Browns have the Falcons first round pick I might like to see them play so I can see if they get beat.

You seem to know so much about them. Why don't you give all us Browns fans here a prognostication for the next three games they are going to play. They are 8-5 now. Can we hope that they get to 8-8, or not?

As far as Jones....I can only go what I can see. I can see his stats. And before yesterday, they weren't all that and a bag of chips.

Julio Jones is, as I told you, the BEST WR out of last year's draft. AJ Green is good, but Julio Jones is SWANN good.

He is a touchdown maker and he would have brought us 4 more wins alone, by himself this year. But, you dickheads just keep dreaming abou offensive linemen.

QB, RB, WR ................... They all make the OL, and they are the main force in winning championships.

Was it NEO or Tampon dawg that remarked it made no sense that Mendenhall runs better with Big Ben in the game.

Yeah, to you nickle dicks it makes no sense. But to those of us whounderstand football it makes perfect sense.

With Big Ben in the game, a defense has to back off the line and account for many possible plays. With batch inthe game, a defense can keep 8 in the box.

Julio Jones? Heckert should be shot in the cock for passing on tat guy. Fire Heckert NOW.

Before you clean up all of your jizz you might want to think about the quality of the D he was up against. The Panthers' D sucks.

Yes, I CAN admit that I haven't watched Jones play. I haven't watched him play. Why should I watch him play?

I watch the ones that are broadcast here....but the Falcons ain't ever been on TV. I don't get the NFL network

Now that the Browns have the Falcons first round pick I might like to see them play so I can see if they get beat.

They aren't on very often because for some idiotic reason, we get force-fed the NFC East every week around here. I dropped the NFL Sunday Ticket a few years ago, they want too much money...but I do miss it.

What? Do you have the NFL ticket or something? Do you tape every freeking NFL game out there?

Perhaps, unlike you, I do have a life, so I am not going to download and watch every stupid NFL game.

You seem to know so much about them. Why don't you give all us Browns fans here a prognostication for the next three games they are going to play. They are 8-5 now. Can we hope that they get to 8-8, or not?

As far as Jones....I can only go what I can see. I can see his stats. And before yesterday, they weren't all that and a bag of chips.

So you were going off stats? Stats that show Julio is better? Dang man you shouldn't speak on stuff you're not sure about

Atdhe.tv is a great website that streams games for free online

I watch Atlanta because they are the saints biggest division rivals...they have had an easy schedule as of late. But they close out the season 2-1 as the saints likely sweep in 2 weeks

They won't make the playoffs but they will probably be 10-6 or 9-7 which won't yield a very high draft pick

So you were going off stats? Stats that show Julio is better? Dang man you shouldn't speak on stuff you're not sure about

I AM SURE about the stats. Far more sure about them than what you tell me. And also, I am going by the opinion of others on here whose opinions are far more trustworthy than yours.

You watch it. Tell me when they are on TV around here.

I watch Atlanta because they are the saints biggest division rivals...they have had an easy schedule as of late. But they close out the season 2-1 as the saints likely sweep in 2 weeks

They won't make the playoffs but they will probably be 10-6 or 9-7 which won't yield a very high draft pick.

Actually, they probably DO make the playoffs. They would be in right now, and who do they have to play? The Jags, Saints, and Bucs. One tough game.

So, I am not counting on that pick being that high. Never thought it would be.

That's why AJ green has like 8 touchdowns and jones has 2.. jones is clearly better right

They won't make the playoffs but they will probably be 10-6 or 9-7 which won't yield a very high draft pick

Atlanta won't make the playoffs? If the season ended today, the Falcons would be the 5 seed. With the Bears falling off, Atlanta is very likely to make the playoffs even if they do lose to the Saints again..

Archived