THE BROWNS BOARD

How To Fix Colt Mccoy

WRREBEL

You listen to Thursday night football and nessler and mayock talk about how colt seems down all the time.

He needs to get a litte tebows mojo and positive attitude.

I would volunteer and try to get some of tebows sperm to give colt a jolt!

Seriously, who wants a qb who walks around with there head down.

Rumor has it was tebow who killed bin laden

Last time i checked that toilet only flushed twice jackass. Get over Julio Jones

Trying to carry an intelligent debate with Ghoolie is like trying to communicate with a wall.

Yeah, well people here think Tebow's success is due to his great offensive line.

Here is a tip.... offensive linemen are a dime-a-dozen and it is easy to build 2 - 3 FULL, competent offensive lines during the course of a single season. As the best teams in the NFL are demonstrating, late round draft picks, walk ons and guys cut earlier in the year will make up at least 50% of the offensive lines playing in this year's playoffs.

Tebow is a playmaker, Colt McCoy is not. There is no amount of sperm injections, pep talks or anything else that is going to turn Colt McCoy into a world beater.

His mind is dull and slow and just like Frye and couch before him, he will never be a successful NFL QB. Mentoring is a concept for jackoffs, and I suppose gives good reason to think the Browns will waste MORE TIME AND MONEY by signing a QB 'mentor" in 2012.

Funny how Tebow doesn't fit all this bullshit theory on mechanics and blah blah blah.......... Football is not a game that requires a lot of intelligence. It is an easy, picnic game of tackle hard, pass, block, catch and run. That's it. That is 99% of winning a SB

Every time Julio Jones scores a touchdown I can hear the toilet flushing the Browns down into the shit pile known as the Bottom of the shit pit.

TO pass on Julio Jones, Heckert should have his balls cut off.

Your posts are a dime a dozen. Blah blah blah. Ghoolie is the best and the rest of us are morons. Blah blah blah, the steelers are awesome, and the browns are bad. Blah blah blah. Only it takes you ten paragraphs to get across these, your two main themes.

Tebow's luck will run out eventually. The Broncos DEFENSE is why Tebow has won 6 games or whatever. Hell a 59 yard field goal bailed Tebow out of a sure loss. Soon people will see that in the NFL you can't just consistenly come back and win in the 4th after playing like shit in the first 3 qtrs. Tebows just on a better team than Mccoy is.

Yeah, well people here think Tebow's success is due to his great offensive line.

Here is a tip.... offensive linemen are a dime-a-dozen and it is easy to build 2 - 3 FULL, competent offensive lines during the course of a single season. As the best teams in the NFL are demonstrating, late round draft picks, walk ons and guys cut earlier in the year will make up at least 50% of the offensive lines playing in this year's playoffs.

Tebow is a playmaker, Colt McCoy is not. There is no amount of sperm injections, pep talks or anything else that is going to turn Colt McCoy into a world beater.

His mind is dull and slow and just like Frye and couch before him, he will never be a successful NFL QB. Mentoring is a concept for jackoffs, and I suppose gives good reason to think the Browns will waste MORE TIME AND MONEY by signing a QB 'mentor" in 2012.

Funny how Tebow doesn't fit all this bullshit theory on mechanics and blah blah blah.......... Football is not a game that requires a lot of intelligence. It is an easy, picnic game of tackle hard, pass, block, catch and run. That's it. That is 99% of winning a SB

Every time Julio Jones scores a touchdown I can hear the toilet flushing the Browns down into the shit pile known as the Bottom of the shit pit.

TO pass on Julio Jones, Heckert should have his balls cut off.

Some people say that Tebow's success is due to his devotion the THE LORD. However, I know personally that THE LORD does not intervene in situations like that. No, God Almighty/Jehovah/Allah/The Mighty One/Elohim/The Supreme Being/Shai Hallud/Yahweh/Huwa/The Great Spirit/Gitche Manitou/Wakan Tanka/Tenri-o-no-Mikoto/Akura Mazda does not grant the gift of the impossible.

And what Tebow has brought about the last 6 weeks IS impossible. The odds of winning all those games in the fashion he did is like 1 in 27 million.

http://bloguin.com/thisgivensunday/2011-articles/december/explaining-the-unexplainable-tim-tebow-and-the-broncos-inside-the-numbers.html

There IS someone who is happy to grant people the impossible.....for a price.

Pleased to meet you...can you guess his name?

Tebow seems to have had a meeting at the crossroads at midnight.

jesus christ! you'd think this kid was the reincarnation of johhny fckuing unitas the way espn

reports it. it has gotten to the point where sports center is unwatchable because of all its teBLOW

praise. let's see what he does in a road play offf game before we annoit him.

2 minutes/game of decent offensive production ain't gonna get it done.

Ghoolie likes being teabagged.

Archived