THE BROWNS BOARD

Ron Paul Article

lambdo

Ron Paul is a loud mouth, unprincipled fraud. He wants to appeal to both sides, and only gets

some people with one particular issue. He has the honor of a pile of cowpie.

Not much of a human being. Forget him - he's yesterday's idiot that has no home.

Here, listen to what Mark Levin says about Ron Paul.

Paul is a LIBERTARIAN, and not conservative at all. He's a cranky little nutjob.

http://rightwingnews.com/economy/mark-levin-ron-paul-not-a-conservative-not-the-tea-party-founder/

• 3 weeks later...

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I really might vote for this guy. I didn't think anyone on a presidential ticket with an -R- tag would ever have my vote. He opposes SOPA, NDAA, and PIPA. He wants us to get our noses the fuck out of places like Afghanistan. How can I not vote for this guy based on where he stands on the most important issues? How do we know he isn't going to turn into another Obama once given the reins (if he manages to win)?

Ron Paul would happily allow Iran to have nukes to destroy Israel with,

he says he'd withdraw all our troops from all over the world.

And what would happen after that, is what the troops fought and died for to prevent

again.

Here's something that surprises me about a man who is obviously as intelligent as Ron Paul.

In high school I did well in the national forensic league. I wasn't a debater but made all my points in mostly boys extemp. By the end of the first week of the season we pretty much knew what topics were going to be available. And we all had a canned speech for the major ones.

It should be pretty obvious that who ever is interviewing the congressman they will have a handful of buzz questions. Hey pretty obvious and limited set of gotchas.

I wonder why he doesn't have an equally well thought out set of canned answers for those questions.

WSS

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I really might vote for this guy. I didn't think anyone on a presidential ticket with an -R- tag would ever have my vote. He opposes SOPA, NDAA, and PIPA. He wants us to get our noses the fuck out of places like Afghanistan. How can I not vote for this guy based on where he stands on the most important issues? How do we know he isn't going to turn into another Obama once given the reins (if he manages to win)?

Here's one take for you, Vapor.

Drum on Paul

I read that link Heckofajob, That blog make it sound scarier then the responses i have read from him.

A defensive security policy saves you huge dollars. It makes sense. China does it. Comparing it to non intervention in WW2 is not apples to apples in my opinion.

Tying USD's to the gold standard would be next to impossible, but Ron Paul calls the Federal reserve exactly what it is...a joke. and at its current state, an unauditable joke.

Getting rid of FEMA, the TSA etc doesn't mean he wants to cut disaster assistance / security, it means emergency response will be run through the States with monetary assistance as required by the Feds. Makes sense to me and would increase timely response on the bottom line.

The EPA is truly out of hand and im glad he comments about them. They are quite the barrier of entry to any potential manufacturing / process job creation in the States. I guess its good for the existing manufacturing / process facilities because it throws economics out the window trying to start new plants.

now i've never heard him say anything except about pot, but Decriminalization of hard core drugs saves Huuuuge dollars. treating them as an addiction rather then a criminal offence would save hundreds of billions annually.

Libertarians either have no clue to how the economy actually works or they are just using small government as a cover to rid the US of all social programs for the poor. I'd love nothing more than a big bomb to be dropped on the next GOP/tea party gathering. They are really the scum of the earth. Ron Paul can eat a fucking bullet.

Libertarians either have no clue to how the economy actually works or they are just using small government as a cover to rid the US of all social programs for the poor. I'd love nothing more than a big bomb to be dropped on the next GOP/tea party gathering. They are really the scum of the earth. Ron Paul can eat a fucking bullet.

Yeah, OK, I don't really peek my head in here very often, but we can't really promote mass murders or assassinations on The Browns Board.

I'm deleting this douche's account.

He has already threatend to kill me at next years tailgate, so, if I end up dead and it's not by alcohol poisoning,you have your lead suspect...

Zombo

Yeah, OK, I don't really peek my head in here very often, but we can't really promote mass murders or assassinations on The Browns Board.

I'm deleting this douche's account.

He has already threatend to kill me at next years tailgate, so, if I end up dead and it's not by alcohol poisoning,you have your lead suspect...

Zombo

Just stay away from Elmwood Ave in Lakewood.

Ron Paul would happily allow Iran to have nukes to destroy Israel with,

he says he'd withdraw all our troops from all over the world.

And what would happen after that, is what the troops fought and died for to prevent

again.

Oh no.. we can't dare leave Israel to defend for themselves. :rolleyes:

let's keep sending them foreign aid, even though they have one of the highest standards of living in the world and it's bankrupting our country. Yep, protect Israel at all costs :rolleyes:

Because... why again?

Fuck 'em.

All our foriegn aid goes to Israel? I think that's baloney. @@

Without our financial support, Israel would be left with a small military,

and nukes to use to defend herself against the many Arabic enemies,

swore to wipe her off the face of the earth.

Nobody prefers that. It's better to head off another world war, I think.

Entitlements and Obamao are driving us into financial crisis.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2012/01/13/false_flag

Yeah, fuck helping these people out. Here's what they're doing with the money we give them. They're posing as CIA operatives and recruiting anti-Iranian help. Also, a top Iranian scientist was killed today and Iran is blaming the US and Brits, while we have condemned the attack and Israel is keeping its mouth shut about it. All signs point to these Israeli douchebags killing him.

Oh, and here's an article from last month where the chief of Mossad said that Iran is not an existential threat to Israel

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/mossad-chief-nuclear-iran-not-necessarily-existential-threat-to-israel-1.404227

So, if you're reading this, you're probably looking at it and noticing there is some glaring inconsistency between what's being said, and what's being done. Fuck this. Let the Israelis figure it out themselves.

World peace. Avoiding a third war. Millions of lives at stake.

vs

Using taxpayer money to invest in votes.

I see a difference...... @@

Archived