THE BROWNS BOARD

Vent

OSU Kid

I need to vent for a moment. Every year we go through this, we are SO irrelevent anymore it is unreal. The only tthing I have heard about the Browns this entire season nationally is this recent Colt issue and if the Browns followed protocol etc...I mean enough is enough someone on this team needs to do something anything, get a freaking fine for all I care do something that shows some emotion and get some people fired up. This team honestly shows up like they are the Washington Generals goes out for 60 minutes and collects another paycheck. There is nothing memorable at all about this team no special moments, no special plays, nothing it is sickening.

Ok now that I am done with that top 3 needs lets hear them?

I need to vent for a moment. Every year we go through this, we are SO irrelevent anymore it is unreal. The only tthing I have heard about the Browns this entire season nationally is this recent Colt issue and if the Browns followed protocol etc...I mean enough is enough someone on this team needs to do something anything, get a freaking fine for all I care do something that shows some emotion and get some people fired up. This team honestly shows up like they are the Washington Generals goes out for 60 minutes and collects another paycheck. There is nothing memorable at all about this team no special moments, no special plays, nothing it is sickening.

I agree 100% .... this franchsie has bored me to death. I tune in as much for comedy as I do for any football fix. The goal line stand was cool, the hit on Colt was cool, maybe next week we can get a roughing the kicker penalty and a touchdown ... for xmas!

if anything we've taken a step back with this holmgren installed WC offense. either we didn't have the personnel on the field to run it correctly or it just plain sucks and teams have caught up with it years ago and surpassed it with their defensive schemes.

we need to flush this shit from top to bottom.

Ok now that I am done with that top 3 needs lets hear them?

The thing that I hate--HATE--about watching this team is the constant feeling of waiting for the other shoe to drop. Even if we're playing reasonably well and have a lead (both Bengals games) I sit there knowing that we'll somehow find a way to fukk it up. And I'm starting to care less and less. When my wife tells me one of the nieces/nephews is having a birthday party on game day I just say 'meh'. At least there will be cake.

Rebuilding anyone? everyone acts like this is business as usual. I don't see it. since the browns came back in 99 WE HAVE NEVER TRULY AND COMPLETELY REBUILT. so of course it looks horrible.

Browns have always looked like a team that is trying to fix a glass window with scotch tape.

And no getting two or three playmakers wouldn't have made us that better we've tried that before.

mangini was on right path with build your depth first but it wasn't done correctly and that is why he gone.

Archived