THE BROWNS BOARD

A Message That Shows Some Value.

Mr. T

An aversion to perversion is healthy for a society. It's bigorty to condemn those who are healthy and want society protected.

NOTE: The Dems in the Senate tried to quietly pass a bill that would make beastiality okay in the military.

Now we know how Reid sees things, along with most "Democratic" dirtbag senators.

And don't tell us, Vapor, about some friend that is sad because .... about this.

BTW, I wish Perry were anti- illegal immigrant. But he isn't.

Because only those who want to undermine our military want long hair, dope and perversion added to the ranks.

I believe it was Norway or one of those countries that were reversing themselves on all three.

You'd have to be in the military, Vapor. You can't function with no discipline, and respect in the ranks.

Openly gay people don't belong in the military. Plain and simple.

Because only those who want to undermine our military want long hair, dope and perversion added to the ranks.

I believe it was Norway or one of those countries that were reversing themselves on all three.

Okay, that has nothing to do with the question I asked, but thanks for sharing.

You'd have to be in the military, Vapor. You can't function with no discipline, and respect in the ranks.

This comment is completely unrelated to homosexuality.

Openly gay people don't belong in the military. Plain and simple.

So you've still left the question unanswered and restated your conclusion. So let me ask you again, why shouldn't gays be allowed to serve? This time, try not to dodge the question.

So, why should a soldier who is openly gay not be allowed to serve?

Are you asking that we allow special treatment for those who are indifferent? Does are rules & laws apply to everyone except a few?

Why should we allow the wishes of a few who want to act indifferent in a unsociable behavior tear apart our military which happened to be one of the greatest in all of the world?

Are you asking that we allow special treatment for those who are indifferent? Does are rules & laws apply to everyone except a few?

Define "special treatment."

Why should we allow the wishes of a few who want to act indifferent in a unsociable behavior tear apart our military which happened to be one of the greatest in all of the world?

Unsociable? Sex life is sex life, and I could not give a shit about my coworkers' sex lives whether or not they're gay or straight. A straight person's sex life has exactly the same bearing as a gay person's sex life on the quality of their work.

Reasons I gave, you conclude they don't matter.

They do, if I had time to bother going into great detail about respect in the ranks, and military discipline.

Openly is the problem.

But go ahead and ignore the beastiality thing. With you libs, screwing up the status quo knows no limits.

Men are divided from women for obvious reasons, that I gave.

The exact same elements of discipline etc applies, only far more.

Perhaps you'd like an openly gay regiment to work to the United Nations forces....

You say that there is a lack of discipline and respect when soldiers are openly gay, please elaborate on that, because I honestly have no idea what you mean. And please don't insult me by saying I wouldn't understand. I'm friends with quite a few officers in the armed forces, and I'll gladly relay you their opinions, anonymously, of course.

All I can say is, thank God Democrats made it legal for our men and women in the military to have sex with animals. The time has come.

Seriously, where do you get this stuff?

Cal, it will still be illegal for members of the military to have sex with animals. Don't you worry. They're just eliminating language about sodomy from the UCMJ, and that language included sodomy against animals, too. But that doesn't mean that the military is now pro-sodomy, or that Democrats are. You just live in a strange fantasy world where the most dangerous, deranged, and immoral people on the planet are members of the other political party in the United States of America.

Members of the military are not allowed to have sex with animals, and no one wants to change that. You can sleep easy.

Just something to think about.

It is perfectly legal to own animals and to make them work for you.

It is perfectly legal to harvest their organs for use in human beings.

It is perfectly legal to kill and butcher them for food.

So again, tell me why the moral outrage about having sex with 1 of them?

WSS

Just something to think about.

It is perfectly legal to own animals and to make them work for you.

It is perfectly legal to harvest their organs for use in human beings.

It is perfectly legal to kill and butcher them for food.

So again, tell me why the moral outrage about having sex with 1 of them?

WSS

The religious would argue that it's unclean/unnatural. The PETA crowd would argue that the animals aren't giving consent. I would argue that the sheep was asking for it by the way she was shorn.

So, Heck, in regular army situations are you in favor of or opposed to having man and women shower together? Why or why not?

That's a really interesting question. I'd say why the hell not. Make sure an officer is in the shower, too, and hold the officer accountable for everything that happens.

Unsociable? Sex life is sex life, and I could not give a shit about my coworkers' sex lives whether or not they're gay or straight. A straight person's sex life has exactly the same bearing as a gay person's sex life on the quality of their work.

Would you want your dentist or surgeon to be HIV Positive?

All I can say is, thank God Democrats made it legal for our men and women in the military to have sex with animals. The time has come.

Seriously, where do you get this stuff?

Cal, it will still be illegal for members of the military to have sex with animals. Don't you worry. They're just eliminating language about sodomy from the UCMJ, and that language included sodomy against animals, too. But that doesn't mean that the military is now pro-sodomy, or that Democrats are. You just live in a strange fantasy world where the most dangerous, deranged, and immoral people on the planet are members of the other political party in the United States of America.

Members of the military are not allowed to have sex with animals, and no one wants to change that. You can sleep easy.

Sounds like the football program that Penn State hands out to all of their new recruits. Are you quoting Jerry Sandusky?

Define "special treatment."

One of the reasons we have rules and regulations for those who are going to serve within our armed forces is that the soldier sitting in a fox hole beside him needs to be trusted. So if you have an individual that is selfish in behavior and feels that they need to be treated in a more special way than another you can and will have problems. Once a individual starts crossing over boundries it will be hard for those who follow the rules to trust that indibidual.

example:

Army is pressed on why it kept trusting Manning

Other testimony revealed that Manning, serving in Iraq in 2009 and 2010, was sometimes angry and distant with others from his unit. The defense has said that Manning, who is gay, was bullied by fellow soldiers. Manning's defense team says he told Adkins he suffered from gender-identity disorderthe belief that he was born the wrong sex.

Manning is accused of leaking a wealth of secret information, including hundreds of thousands of battlefield reports and State Department cables, contrary to the Espionage Act and the law against aiding the enemy.

Read the whole story

In other words the man is a traitor and should be dealt with.

The religious would argue that it's unclean/unnatural. The PETA crowd would argue that the animals aren't giving consent. I would argue that the sheep was asking for it by the way she was shorn.

So, Heck, in regular army situations are you in favor of or opposed to having man and women shower together? Why or why not?

That's a really interesting question. I'd say why the hell not. Make sure an officer is in the shower, too, and hold the officer accountable for everything that happens.

Happens? What could possibly happen that you believe should be against the military rules?

Not to mention the fact that I doubt that your party's women's constituency would be up for stripping down in front of the guys.

But it could be a hell of a recruiting tool!

WSS

One of the reasons we have rules and regulations for those who are going to serve within our armed forces is that the soldier sitting in a fox hole beside him needs to be trusted. So if you have an individual that is selfish in behavior and feels that they need to be treated in a more special way than another you can and will have problems. Once a individual starts crossing over boundries it will be hard for those who follow the rules to trust that indibidual.

In other words the man is a traitor and should be dealt with.

It sure seems that way to me.

Then again it seems like some here don't feel it's a big deal if you embarrass the military and weaken national security. As long as its benefits the left.

WSS

Happens? What could possibly happen that you believe should be against the military rules?

Not to mention the fact that I doubt that your party's women's constituency would be up for stripping down in front of the guys.

But it could be a hell of a recruiting tool!

The democratic party is not my party. And whatever, I'd consider myself a feminist. If women want equal rights, then they should expect to be treated just the same. If you want to oogle someone's tits and vagina, that's your prerogative, she can just as easily eyeball everyone's junk. The guys would have to strip down too.

Hey, you asked for my opinion. I'm all for equal treatment, whether it's for gays, women, sheep, etc. If NOW has a problem with it, then they aren't really for equal treatment, are they? This country needs to get over its hangup with sex.

Relax bud.

I'm fine with your opinions.

I don't think that would probably be the feminist viewpoint, but what the hell.

I wouldn't take offense any opinion you give sir.

As a matter of fact I guess you were probably more honest than many here.

WSS

Relax bud.

I'm fine with your opinions.

I don't think that would probably be the feminist viewpoint, but what the hell.

I wouldn't take offense any opinion you give sir.

As a matter of fact I guess you were probably more honest than many here.

WSS

That, by definition, would be the feminist viewpoint. I have a huge problem with women's advocacy groups because far too often they ask for equal treatment when they mean special treatment.

Having thought about it for a bit, there is one legitimate concern with coed showers. I'm pretty sure the male/female ratio isn't even close to 1:1 in the military. I'd say if it got to the point where it's 3:2, then that might be enough to allow coed showers to be a go. The problem with it now, is that you have (pulling this number out of my ass) an army that's 20% female, it becomes really easy for the females in the shower to become a target. So I guess I wouldn't really be okay with coed showers at the moment.

Archived