THE BROWNS BOARD

Purple Raiders Tonight 7Pm

rich4eagle

The Mount Union Purple Raiders 14-0 play the Wisconson Whitewater Warhawks 14-0 tonight on national TV for the seventh straight time for NCAA Championship Series Championship. Further no polls decided this playoff but rather as it should a sixteen team playoff. In case you are not familiar the Purple Raiders are the greatest football team in America for many years. Check in and watch the game! BTW, please do not move this thread to college football because both these teams are more professional than our beloved inept Browns

Go Raiders, MAKE NORTHEAST OHIO PROUD AGAIN

Best football team in the nation... in div 3. Hope they win by being a bit over dramatic aren't we?

Whatever you say, so far NO substance from you in enorrmous posts, me a football guy getting applaud the Purple Raiders,the best damn performance in the land for nearly two decades, and I do hope they (we) win tonight for my homeland Northeast Ohio, you do what you wish

or just keeping pissing in the wind if that suits you

The Mount Union Purple Raiders 14-0 play the Wisconson Whitewater Warhawks 14-0 tonight on national TV for the seventh straight time for NCAA Championship Series Championship. Further no polls decided this playoff but rather as it should a sixteen team playoff. In case you are not familiar the Purple Raiders are the greatest football team in America for many years. Check in and watch the game! BTW, please do not move this thread to college football because both these teams are more professional than our beloved inept Browns

Go Raiders, MAKE NORTHEAST OHIO PROUD AGAIN

I believe they have lost the last 2 title games to this Wisconsin Whitewater team however. And in the last 6 years they stand at 3-3. They need to pull this one out in order to reaquire their supremacy.

That game happens 2 minutes from my house. That stadium is where my high school played football games. I may be from Virginia, but I grew up a Mount Union fan because they were always here haha. Plus my little league team was the Raiders so I definitely loved the Purple Raiders haha.

If it weren't pouring rain for most of the night, I'd be up there right now. But screw sitting in the rain haha.

Archived