THE BROWNS BOARD

I Miss Mangini

roach

And a new GM running the draft. Heckert and Mangini would be a great combo IMO.

Heckert IS the GM running the Draft...? :huh:

I know that Holmgren and Mangini are incompatible, but I would have loved to watch a combo of Heckert and Mangini for an extended period of time. What a shame.

It is a shame.

As it is we have another 4 win season and Unsurmer.

At least we should have everything we need to know to be able to grade Colt and get him out of the mix.

If we are going to run a O based on timing, then Colt isn't the guy since he is late every play.

Then again, since it is now obvious to me, I suppose that means Colt will get graded "A" and lead us to 5 wins next season. Then the team can talk about the progress made and raise ticket prices 10%.

Then again, I'll bet we soon hear Homie come out in grand fashion and talk about how you can't always measure things in wins and losses and hear him talk about how this is a process you can't speed up and the remarkable improvements we have indeed made this year, just before they raise tickets costs for next season.

I certainly do not miss mangini but unfortunately for the city and fans pat shurmur under the guise of being "offensive minded" appears cut from the same over-conservative play to lose cloth as mangini, but keep in mind this is only shurmurs first year as HC and mangini had 5 years under his belt and still sucked a bit worse than shurmur..

Holmgren has made it clear that uncle fritz's nephew pat shurmur will be around a long time as he gets some much needed on the job training at the expense of the fans that love this team, lerner would do well to send holmgren packing but we all know that is not going to happen..

How Browns fans forget. NOBODY LIKE MANGINI!!! But since Shurmer is so bad everybody forgets how bad Mangini was!!! What Because he took down the Pats and the Sants last yr on trick plays. So I guess everybody wants Romeo back since the Chiefs beet the Packers...

Palmer Sucked

Davis Sucked ( Kinda, he should have never been calling all the shots)

Crennal sucked

Magini sucked

Shurmer- I keep telling myself rookie head coach makeing rookie head coaching mistakes. Its hard to watch him call a game, thou he is getting better in the first half a little

Welcome RG3 to Cleveland

It is a shame.

As it is we have another 4 win season and Unsurmer.

At least we should have everything we need to know to be able to grade Colt and get him out of the mix.

If we are going to run a O based on timing, then Colt isn't the guy since he is late every play.

Then again, since it is now obvious to me, I suppose that means Colt will get graded "A" and lead us to 5 wins next season. Then the team can talk about the progress made and raise ticket prices 10%.

Then again, I'll bet we soon hear Homie come out in grand fashion and talk about how you can't always measure things in wins and losses and hear him talk about how this is a process you can't speed up and the remarkable improvements we have indeed made this year, just before they raise tickets costs for next season.

I really don't know if we have enough to grade Colt and get him out of the mix. Yesterday all I saw out of this offense was the same old same old whether it was Colt or Seneca running it. The ONLY thing I am semi-covinced of is that Shurmur will not be winning the "Rookie Coach of the Year" award for the style of offense he is running. Whether HE learns, or whether he is better able to utilize the talent he has at hand totally remains to be seen.

... I would have loved to watch a combo of Heckert and Mangini for an extended period of time. What a shame.

And I thought I was the only one... With the job he did with what he had in 2010, he deserved at least the 2011 season.

I see EM often on SportCenter's mid-morning, weekday segments. The man can flat breakdown a team.

Archived