THE BROWNS BOARD

Greg Little

DawginIT

I saw 2 things today from Greg Little that impressed me and neither of which had anything to do with his stat line. The second play of the game he caught a quick pass out on the perimeter. He ducked a tackle and side stepped 2 other defenders. YAC is a big part of the WCO and those kind of moves are purely instinctual and can't be taught. Secondly, I was impressed by his awareness on the touchdown catch. He was smart and quick enough to realize Seneca was rolling out and changed his route to give Seneca someone to throw to. I know that's one of those things that any receiver should be able to do but it was nice to see because if he realizes it just a split second later or comes back to the sideline too shallow then he's not going to score.

His BEST play all year! I LOVED THE STIFF ARM, THE DUNK AND THE POSE!

But what about the play Little made? To say that Fitzgerald is the only reason we lost is ignorant. We had a 10 point lead and started playing conservatively. It was our downfall tonight and it's been our downfall before. Plus that Seneca fumble that pretty much everyone thought wouldn't be a fumble didn't help. To say Fitzgerald's one big catch is the only reason we lost is just Retarded. It was a great play and set 'em up in great field position. But it's not the one and only reason we lost.

Just give Greg Little his due. He had a huge game and is one of the reasons we had a chance to win it.

You just hate everything. Go root for another fucking team dude haha.

LMAO................... okay dude, you are right, Fitsgerald had nothing to do with it. I forgot, it was all about our offensive line.

Sorry it was ALL ABOUT Fitz. When it counted, he toasted the Browns. HE made a play, our shit players DON'T make plays.

Enjoy the loss, AND Little's fine performance.

Yeah it had nothing to due with our terrible defense on that play and the fact that he was wide open. Yeah, such a great play.

Archived