THE BROWNS BOARD

Pretty Funny Site

Westside Steve

Actually vapor, I was talking about the site itself not the particular article.

Left wing crackpots seem more over the top then right wing crock pot.

But as far as poor people, I don't know if Teds got a point about punishing them or not.

I actually have contact with a lot of poor people. Some tenants some acquaintances some close friends some family members and every 1 of them is perfectly capable of doing some what better in their lives.

I'll give you 1 example. Almost all of them smoke cigarettes. Most of them smoke name brand cigarettes which baffles me. At over 10 dollars a day you're looking at 300 dollars a month. Up in f****** smoke. No, is it hard to quit? I guess so I've done it a couple times and it is not impossible.

That, however, is just 1 of a great deal of examples you can think of.

As far as sex education you are missing the point.

No 1 gets pregnant and delivers multiple out of wedlock children because they don't know how it happens. We all feel the animal urge to reproduce. Responsibility is not a natural instinct but I'm not at all sure that it can be taught.

But be sure to check out a couple other pages from this particular website. The one calling for Bush and Cheney to be arrested should they ever leave the us and tried for war crimes made me chuckle.

WSS

The simple fact is - to a degree in our society - welfare, etc etc etc is an important part of taking care of those

who have no other means of surviving, cannot support themselves....

AND to a degree in our society - welfare etc etc.... is an enabling, dependency causing part of taking care of those

who use the system, abuse the system, fraudulently benefit from the system... this part must stop. We can't do it anymore -

it's become a cultural part of segments of the poor subculture in America.

Archived