THE BROWNS BOARD

Holy Crap The Colts Won Again.

Hunt Daddy

Peyton Manning doesn't want Luck so he entered Orosvsky's mind during that last drive.

What about Vikes and rams who have invested ist round picks in QBs last two years?

If Rams fire their coach they may trade Bradford and keep Luck. If they keep their system, they'd probably keep Bradford and hold Luck for ransom.

Vikes I would think would keep Luck even though they just drafted Ponder. Ponder was mid round so his contract shouldn't be too bad.

Either way I think we are line for RG3 unless we end up drafting behind Skins and or Phins.

Z

Peyton Manning doesn't want Luck so he entered Orosvsky's mind during that last drive.

What about Vikes and rams who have invested ist round picks in QBs last two years?

If Rams fire their coach they may trade Bradford and keep Luck. If they keep their system, they'd probably keep Bradford and hold Luck for ransom.

Vikes I would think would keep Luck even though they just drafted Ponder. Ponder was mid round so his contract shouldn't be too bad.

Either way I think we are line for RG3 unless we end up drafting behind Skins and or Phins.

Z

I think it would be hard for the Rams to move Bradford. I think he got 50 mil in guaranteed money.

If they moved him, 30 or so mil couldn't be prorated and would hit their cap for next season.

That's a pretty big hit in one bite. It would make it hard for them to keep some other quality players.

Plus, Bradford did great as a rookie. This year was injury riddled across the team. Bradfords best receiver, Amendola, was knocked out for the season in maybe the first quarter of the first game. I don't think they have given up on Bradford.

If anything, they might just take Luck anyway. With the new wage scale they will have to pay someone at that draft position about the same money no matter who they select.

Then you have 2 qbs with value you can trade in a year or two once you decide who you want to keep.

Are the stars finally going to align over Cleveland? Or is this just another carrot dangled in front of our nose?

Our only chance would be for the Rams to end up with the rights to Luck,they would jump at the chance to surround Bradford with multi picks

I believe the Vikes would snatch Luck and dump Ponder for whatever they could get and move on

Archived