THE BROWNS BOARD

All You Want For Christmas Is?

Nw220

All I want for Christmas is Pat Shurmur Fired,o yeah and RG3 in the draft......

What I want for Christmas is totally unrelated to the Browns (Santa, are you listening? You know what I really want!) but my Browns wish is for a team that's fun to watch. How we get to that destination is totally up to Santa. :)

A McCoy jersey. I didn't get it. :( I thought I had it but it was just a sweater, bummer. It's the thought that counts however and maybe I'll get one next year.

A McCoy jersey. I didn't get it. :( I thought I had it but it was just a sweater, bummer. It's the thought that counts however and maybe I'll get one next year.

Just save up and buy a custom one with your name or an old legends jersey. You'll only have to buy one then instead of a new one every 2-3 years when the guy is gone.

Just save up and buy a custom one with your name or an old legends jersey. You'll only have to buy one then instead of a new one every 2-3 years when the guy is gone.

Yeah, saving up doesn't work for me... I'm going paycheck to paycheck. But I did see a Light brown and orange Colt McCoy jersey for sale for like 40 bucks. I might buy myself an early Birthday present if it's still there! :wub: LOL

For Browns related:

Dear Santa,

I'd like a beastly Linebacker the likes of Clay Matthews. A Defensive end that rushes so good the Offense needs 3 lineman to focus on him during the game. And lastly I'd like a Shutdown cornerback opposite Joe Haden to really lock down the passing game and give my #1 more time to dominate the Oline. That's all. ;)

Archived