THE BROWNS BOARD

Yesterday Sums It Up

rich4eagle

FXCK A REBUILD YEAR. HOW MANY YEARS ARE WE WORKING ON A REBUILD YEAR??? DOPE. THE BROWNS WILL BE REBUILDING WHEN THEY BREAK OUT THE FORD FLYING CAR.

YOU. HOLMGREN AND SHURMER NEED TO HIT THE BRICKS!

This is our 3rd rebuild from GM down to coach since the Browns came back in 1999. The difference is we are actually drafting well in the early rounds. You will see more wins over the next 2-3 years. It sucks now, but it can only get better..

You tell me 4 or 5 situations were his decision cost us a win and I'll elaborate on why I don't bye it. I can't think of any

Remember the Rams fans coming over here thanking us for taking Patty off of their hands?

I can think of burning all our timeouts in the Ravens game because he couldn't get the correct play in fast enough, MR. HC\OC genius.

How about running Hillis twice in the last 1:30 of the Cardinals game with two timeouts? Give up play for overtime.

Seriously, if Shurmur is back next year and doesn't show 500% improvement, I'm gonna puke.

As long as Browns fans believe that there are silver linings in losses, the losses will continue.

Regurgitate your bullshit about the Browns amassing talent all you want but the Browns are not improving, nobody is giving them any respect and they have regressed from teh 2010 season.

At that, no debate can be entered into and against.

I'll disagree- the Browns actually have more talent on the field than in 2010, the difference is a buffoon head coach that doesn't know how to utilize it. Shurmur makes Eric Mangini look like a forking genius, Crennell too for that matter. Mangini figured out a way for his undermanned team to beat the Saints and Patriots, Crennell took a pile of s##t KC team and took down the undefeated Packers.

Shurmur figured out a way to get beat by the suckfull Rams, and mediocre Cardinals. If you can't beat inferior talent, how in the hell are you going to beat superior talent? Pray for Divine intervention?

Archived