THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Players Re: Harrsion

Captain Cheesedick

We know the opinions of the "regulars" on this board, heard the whining, the complaints, etc. but here are the opinions of the Browns:

"It's football," safety Mike Adams said. "What are you going to be mad for?"

Only Alex Mack showed the slightest bit of emotion, if it was emotion. Mack had a seven-second pause to contemplate an answer when asked if Harrison was dirty. After that seven seconds of dead air, Mack said: "I mean … he's getting fined."

Defensive tackle Scott Paxson was with the Steelers off and on the previous four seasons.

"(Harrison) was a good dude," Paxson said. "I actually thought he was kind of quiet. To me he did a lot of talking just through his playing. Got along with everyone on the team. I got along with him."

Paxson said Harrison's unique ability leads to problems.

"I think he has something that normal people don't have, so it's shocking to see that he can make hits like he does," Paxson said. "Not everyone has that power, that strength. And if they do they don't know how to put it on the field like he does. It's kind of unnatural. If everyone had it they would play like that. If I could hit someone like that, I would."

Perhaps the Browns are hiding their emotions. Perhaps they have been instructed not to stir the pot. Or perhaps it's simply an understanding of guys within the fraternity that certain things can and will happen in football.

"Like I said," Paxson said, "if I could hit like he does I would do it."

Here's the bottom line with me regarding Harrison. Part of me agrees that today's NFL is getting diluted and that the double standard of what constitutes a "dirty hit" is there, no doubt. HOWEVER, Harrison knows that whether he believes in it or not, the NFL is that way. You can argue that he shouldn't have to adjust his style of play or what have you, but the fact he consistently states refusal to adjust and shows it on the field makes it clear he's an idiot if nothing else. If the man is stupid enough to play that way and get fined and suspended, he's a complete moron. I feel the same way about Suh for the Lions too. Agree or not, you have to adjust. If you don't, that makes you a complete fool.

"I think he has something that normal people don't have, so it's shocking to see that he can make hits like he does," Paxson said. "Not everyone has that power, that strength. And if they do they don't know how to put it on the field like he does. It's kind of unnatural.

unnatural, like years of steroid and hgh use?

you're a dope.

you want to see picture perfect tackling? go back and look at aldon smith hitting gay ben when the 9ers beat their ass. nothing dirty about it, unlike harrison's big ape tactics.

I know Harrison is a roided up Retard. I know he plays for our enemy.

But for chrissake we sound like a bunch of pussses bitching about him.

WE WILL NEVER WIN THIS DIVISION UNTIL WE OUTBULLY THE BULLIES.

I hope our players rise up this week, injure Harrison and Rufflesburger and win the damn game.

But if the Steelers get the best of us again, clean or dirty, please don't bitch about them and their tactics afterward.

It's embarrasing.

Nothing is worse than the fans of the losing team crying that the winning team was too badass.

Z

I agree the whining is childish and feminine.

But I still would never want Harrison on my team, no matter what. I hope our guys pound the shit out of Roethlisberger and the rest of them, but I'd never want a roided up idiot to continue endangering other people just for the sake of pissing people off. Football is a contact sport, there's barely enough time to react...believe me, I understand. I would want my players to never let up. If you get a late hit or a helmet to helmet, so be it. But once it becomes a problem, which it clearly has in Harrison's case, and you show no sign of even attempting to care, you are an ignorant piece of shit in my book.

Fact of the matter is, he's only "good" because he throws his body around wildly. His claim to fame is the fact that he'll paralyze himself and those around him just to make the tackle. There was a reason he couldn't land on a starting roster anywhere until he loaded himself full of steroids. The reason he won't change is because if he does, he'll just be another run of the mill LB playing for a team that has a bunch of other great linebackers.

I know Harrison is a roided up Retard. I know he plays for our enemy.

But for chrissake we sound like a bunch of pussses bitching about him.

WE WILL NEVER WIN THIS DIVISION UNTIL WE OUTBULLY THE BULLIES.

I hope our players rise up this week, injure Harrison and Rufflesburger and win the damn game.

But if the Steelers get the best of us again, clean or dirty, please don't bitch about them and their tactics afterward.

It's embarrasing.

Nothing is worse than the fans of the losing team crying that the winning team was too badass.

Z

I agree. To me, it is the Browns players that have pussed out. This turd cheap shots at least 3-4 people on this team and they do nothing about it? Sorry, they need to go high low on this actor and put him on the bench....and to hell with the fines and penalties associated with their actions.

you want to see picture perfect tackling? go back and look at aldon smith hitting gay ben when the 9ers beat their ass. nothing dirty about it, unlike harrison's big ape tactics.

... or Steve Atwater's smack down of Christian "The Nigerian Nightmare" Okoye... All shoulder to his head... the way God intended it...

"Are you cryin' baby?"

Gives me an idea for a new thread...

Archived