THE BROWNS BOARD

Justin Blackmon

Hunt Daddy

Wow. He's doing some work out there tonight. Only has two catches, but has two touchdowns and 110 yards. And they even said he was playing with some kind of sickness to where he was very lethargic and not able to play at his full potential tonight.

This is why Justin Blackmon is a perfectly fine pick. Luck would be sweet. But he isn't the only pick this year.

Wow. He's doing some work out there tonight. Only has two catches, but has two touchdowns and 110 yards. And they even said he was playing with some kind of sickness to where he was very lethargic and not able to play at his full potential tonight.

This is why Justin Blackmon is a perfectly fine pick. Luck would be sweet. But he isn't the only pick this year.

They said he had an inner thigh infection!? What the hell is that. A crazy case of sweaty balls gone wrong. Must be staph... in which case he is perfect for Cleveland. Damn I just got depressed, they started talking about the little girl with Cancer that Blackmon always hangs out with.

This might sound weird but have you guys ever seen/heard him do an interview. One he has the most messed up mouth I have ever seen in my life. Next he is the nerdiest looking black guy I have ever seen, he eve beats out RGIII, and he has the most suburbian voice I have ever heard. I mean you watch him play and the kind of person that comes to mind is Bryant, but then he is exactly the polar opposite kind of person.

This might sound weird but have you guys ever seen/heard him do an interview. One he has the most messed up mouth I have ever seen in my life. Next he is the nerdiest looking black guy I have ever seen, he eve beats out RGIII, and he has the most suburbian voice I have ever heard. I mean you watch him play and the kind of person that comes to mind is Bryant, but then he is exactly the polar opposite kind of person.

Are you saying that if the Browns get him they should give him the nickname "Erkle"?

They said he had an inner thigh infection!? What the hell is that.

BION it's most likely an ingrown hair... and before you start laughing...

1. I'm serious, and

2. they can be serious...

He does seem to have great character which is rare considering he is a [sTUD] WR.....

Does seem that way, doesn't it? But for every selfish, headline-grabbing, T.O-cho-Floppo-Holmes-alone-again, ass-hat WR there are many good-citizen WR's quietly contributing behind the scenes, volunteering in the community...

Kinda makes you wonder why you ever put up with anyone player's BS attitude...

Archived