THE BROWNS BOARD

Why Would Santorum And Bachman Scare Heck?

calfoxwc

If I recall correctly, it was Heck that said Santorum and Bachman "scared" him. But everybody else who worries about Obamao

BEING a dirtbag president is neurotic, right?

And, Heck said they supported bombing Iran over nukes?

Guess what. So does the U.S. WITH OBAMAO AS president.

Now we can listen to the silence, I suppose.

It's all about liberals like Heck being completely emotionally driven, along with the

desire to emotionally manipulate others to help them vote how they want them to vote.

"Oh no, Obamao SCARES ME because he won't rule out military action against Iran over nukes"

Can't wait for Heck to admit the above.... @@

http://af.reuters.com/article/energyOilNews/idAFL6E8C30GG20120103?pageNumber=2&virtualBrandChannel=0

Tehran denies Western accusations that it is secretly trying to build atomic bombs, saying it needs nuclear technology to generate electricity.

The United States and Israel have not ruled out military action against Iran if diplomacy fails to resolve the Islamic state's nuclear row with the West.

The European Union is considering following the United States in banning imports of Iranian crude oil. U.S. President Barack Obama signed new sanctions against Iran into law on Saturday, stepping up the pressure by adding sanctions on financial institutions that deal with Iran's central bank.

Archived