THE BROWNS BOARD

Different Poll! Luck, Kalil, & Blackmon Are Gone... Rg3?

Cobra Kai

Different Poll! Luck, Kalil, & Blackmon gone... pick RG3?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Different Poll! Luck, Kalil, & Blackmon gone... pick RG3?

• Yes. I take RG3 and don't look back.
    • No. Instead, I would (pick ___; trade down, etc.)

I'm not even voting in these things anymore. I'm sorry but we just can't know until at least free agency, senior bowl, combine, pro days, and private work outs are over. No one knows about RGIII, Richardson, Blackmon, Wright, Miller, Brown, and insert name here. We just know of guys who were good in college and we can't even make more than a fun guess on if we will need them or if they will be good at the next level.

I have a Feeling that Griffin might not be there after the Combine and will changelle Luck for the 1st pick...I do not think Richardson is worthy of a top 5 pick and do not think you pass on a franchise QB when you dont have one when you never know when you will be back in the top 5...There will always be great RBs and dont see the value of a top 5 pick in taking one that High...Next Year Marcus Lattimore may be just as good as Richardson they play in the same Conference he puts up the same type of numbers etc..

.I do not think Richardson is worthy of a top 5 pick and do not think you pass on a franchise QB when you dont have one when you never know when you will be back in the top 5...

I just don't get this notion that we "have" to pick a franchise QB in the top 5

BGB -11th overall

Flacco- 18th overall

Dalton - 35th overall

That's just our division

I just don't get this notion that we "have" to pick a franchise QB in the top 5

BGB -11th overall

Flacco- 18th overall

Dalton - 35th overall

That's just our division

You don't have to, you should just take a franchise guy if he is available. If they thin RGIII is a franchise guy and he is there then they should take him, if they don't think he is then they should pick someone else.

Archived