Just to reiterate a truth here:

Heck agrees with Maddow.

Maddow agrees with me.

I have been saying it all along.

Therefore, Heck agrees with me,

and Maddow agrees with me.

Thererfore, I am not wrong.

And Heck agrees that I am right.B)

Cal, you have two opinions. One is "I hate Obama, who is like Hitler/Mao/Stalin/Chavez." And the other is "I hate liberals, who are like Hitler/Mao/Stalin/Chavez."

I don't agree with either of those. Plus, if you could read, you'd see that I only agreed with Maddow in part. I don't think she's right about the effort to create a legal framework for how you deal with prisoners that you might have trouble trying in a court because of past abuses but that you can't release.

Of course, my position for years has been that we shouldn't have tortured those prisoners in the first place so we wouldn't have this problem (among other reasons), and everyone else's position was that torture is perfectly legal and fine by them when a Republican is president.

And i'm going to stop talking to you now. But just so you know - I can't think of any instance where I'd agree with your opinion. And even if we got to the same opinion somehow, we wouldn't get there the same way.

I think you have the most vile and ignorant and partisan political opinions that I've ever come across.

1. Heck, you are a liberal wonk. As is, you emotionally cripple yourself on issues.

Here is what I POSTED:

So, Heck, still think it's enough to just attack me personally to diffuse my criticism of Obamao?

Here's a clue for you, Heck.

Rachel Maddow is no member of the "right wing conspiracy" !

She isn't a Republican. She isn't on Fox News.

She's a bigtime lib MSNBC Obamao criticizer now.

She's more honest than you are, Heck. She can handle the truth.

And, it's about the "detaining Americans for whatever cause" bill....

You agree that Obamao is being a hypocrite. Maddow has the same, incredulity on that point.

She agrees with me on this point.

You agree with me on this point. Like it or not, I'm right about it, and you agree with me on it.

2. You either are emotionally warped, or completely dishonest on issues - I never have said all liberals

are like hitler/whatever. I have liberal friends. We don't agree on stuff, and we laugh it off.

One person who voted for Obamao, and openly bestowed great plaudits upon his awesomeness....

admits he is a dirtbag, and has admitted it, except when I teased her about it at the last party,

she comically asked her sister sitting next to me, that if I told the truth about Obamao one more time,

to slap me upside the head.

You, Heck, are an arrogant, sold out liberal coward of the worst kind. You still haven't apologized for

saying you couldn't wait to kick my ass at a tailgate, which makes you a hypocrite, and

pretty stupid, if you got to know me personally.

Really? Mr. sophisticated know-it-all has enraged weepsies because I don't agree with you on stuff? Has wantsies to have intelligent discussions, only is a wittle boo boo head?;)

You're "gentle, compassionate, intelligent man" Obamao? You'd be a little more accurate

if you called a skunk a bottle of perfume.

Seriously - many, many AMERICAN democrats are disgusted with this fraud they voted for. You are welcome to go

get flea bit and stinkie with the occupiers you love and adore, but stop stinkin up this forum with your ignorant hypocrisy.

It isn't just me, Heck. John and Steve and T and Bunker and most everybody else (Sev will disagree with you sometimes) see

some of your stuff off base, partisan, and just plain wrong.

Sometimes I'm wrong, sometimes I'm right. This forum is a hobby. Is isn't your obamao censored sounding board.

Deal with it. And have a nice day, sissy dipweed.

Why would I? Someone ought to tell him, and it ain't going to be you, even though I suspect you find him to be laughably lost as well.

You told Rich, though!

That's true sir.

Personally I think rich is a little crazier than Cal but that's life.

Plus I've met Cal.

Actually I've met rich as well and he seems to be a pretty decent guy.

For that matter I'm sure if you and I got together for a beer or 7 we'd have a good time.

There is a lot more to life than politics.

But I guess the reason that I don't go to battle with everybody is that even though we disagree on a good many issues, noone really attacks me for it.

Some of Cals hot button issues aren't my hot button issues and while I may sympathize I don't really care all that much.

Therefore I think you must admit that you don't see me attacking the president as forceful wat as some of the others.

I guess if I had to state a geipe with cal it's that he leans toward the hyperbolic too often and in doing so takes some of the edge off of the posts.

Plus, I'm trying to remember the last time you took Shep to the woodshed.....

WSS

One more thing Heck.

You are certainly correct in that I don't trust governmental types to weed out the graft the corruption and waste. I never bet against good old human avarice when it comes to bending the rules for a little more money or power.

On the other hand I don't assume that this present or the next are actually Nazis.

WSS

That's true sir.

Personally I think rich is a little crazier than Cal but that's life.

Plus I've met Cal.

Steve and I have met - he's too busy and too much a ramblin man to have made it to our farm.

Heck can go ask Canton Mike on this board - he and I are friends - he's seen our farm,

we are pretty similar in ways, I think it was ClevelandfanforLife that we met for a beer and good food

in Canton at Mike's favorite place. We talked football, they had beer, and I ordered root beer on the rocks.

I was Mike's guest at the Browns-Squeeler game in the dawgpound. We had a great time tailgating with

his daughter and her husband and their friends... 3 who were steeler fans..

We are all real human beings in real life, away from this board...

well, except for those who get paid to be here maybe......B)

Actually I've met rich as well and he seems to be a pretty decent guy.

For that matter I'm sure if you and I got together for a beer or 7 we'd have a good time.

There is a lot more to life than politics.

Rich IS a pretty decent guy behind the scenes ... I haven't met him, but we've emailed and he's different than online.

I know all about that.... @@ But I have friends who voted for Obamao, we've teased each other back then during the election,

and they don't talk about him anymore. Politics aren't a big deal in every day life. But when you start worrying

about a president being a profound, unAmerican failure... well, it hits the Brownsboard and I get silly.

Rootbeer does that to me. I can't even drink root beer and drive.;)

But I guess the reason that I don't go to battle with everybody is that even though we disagree on a good many issues, noone really attacks me for it.

That's odd. I get attacked by freakin libs all the time. Lord knows why, but I sure don't...:rolleyes:

Some of Cals hot button issues aren't my hot button issues and while I may sympathize I don't really care all that much.

Ah. don't care all that much, eh? Heh... wait til I get you to visit our farm. We'll sit around the old campfire with Canton Mike,

and we'll drink root beer on the rocks. and you will get blitzed. and I'll take you out in the woods on a snipe hunt and I'll

leave you out there, and only when you apologize for that, will I say "PO-LO" so you can find us again.:)

Therefore I think you must admit that you don't see me attacking the president as forceful wat as some of the others.

I guess if I had to state a geipe with cal it's that he leans toward the hyperbolic too often and in doing so takes some of the edge off of the posts.

How can you have a geipe @@ with me ? I sold you tomatoes ! (you should have let me give you my Brownsboard 100% discount,

you bum....

Truth is - as a retired, obsolete programmer/analyst consultant, I analyze like a second nature. It seems to be instinctive or something.

And I joke around a lot. Laughter is good, and I can be fairly funny at times.

Like, one of our friend's kids spent the day with us. He and I went shooting out back - he had his air rifle and airsoft pistol,

and I gave him some lessons on ATV riding with him steering. I think he's ten. I showed him how to make a fishhook out of

a crabapple thorn, and showed him the fuzz on a cattail could be used as insulation if he were somehow lost in the woods.

Anyways, his Mom told us later, that when he had a school assignment on spending a great time with someone he looked up

to.. he wrote about spending the day with us, and he and I going outback, shooting, hiking and riding.

Away from all this political nonsense, I'm a different, very cool human being.

With all of the left's one-sidedness and extreme partisanship - I kinda feel like it's my duty as an American,

to mirror their crap with the opposite crap. Only then are they rendered harmless.:unsure:

I will say, that I find the one sided propaganda from the left makes me fight fire with fire just out of contraryness.

As in, the staid, but seriously eloquent plaudits bestowed upon Obamao, as being a "gentle, charming, super intelligent,

bringer of the world together, uniter of all Americans, social ills magic twanger fixerupper, " (ROF,LMAO....)

I mean, I'm sorry, but with my sense of funny, Obamao is a dirtbag threat to peace in the world.

I'm all about funny poetic justice. And I have a long memory. Shep was "frightened" of the hideous, slimy,

teeth knashing Tea Party. But wherever he went and hid, it's probably in some occupier pup tent with

rats, fleas and a laptop given out by Michael Mooer.

I learned to turn it off when I should when my wonderful cute wife started frowning at me when we were at the movies and stuff.

well... the wifie glare thing along with an earlob pinch if I was on a roll and the glare didn't work....GGG

but in analyzing, an example is like an equation. I just dramatize the equation to a goofy degree, that more dramatically

makes my point. It's funnier that way if done right... I think.

Besides, how many times can I simply reasonably explain why a lib is wrong, and it's ignored, glossed over with emotionalism/hate rhetoric....and I have Heck threatening to have occupier aliens from Shep's home planet kick my ass at a tailgate? dammit. I can't stop it now.....

Plus, I'm trying to remember the last time you took Shep to the woodshed.....

Shep could post like a nazi skinhead manson cult follower, and Heck wouldn't notice. Oh, darn, there I did it again.

Anyways, Heck says he does this stuff for a living. Well, if I have to put up with him getting paid to lick Obamao's toes (oh, not again,

I can't stop myself with the hyperboles, LOL) , I'll just amuse myself with making him earn every penny he gets paid.:)

WSS

Actually, Vapor might do fairly well for a round... he's pretty elusive, and might be good at "rope-a-doping"...

Heck would start the first round off by trying to hump your leg, wearing an "Obama is my sugar baby"...

t-shirt, and you'd knock him out in the first two seconds of the first round.

Would be kinda entertaining though.

Archived